FAO: GenderNectar

F

FuckStick

You overuse smiley faces. Now go experience depression first hand, get on Paxil, Wellbutrin, or some other SSRI. Then, you too can be like most of us, like a real Moz fan should be. Macabre, moody, morose, melancholy, morbid, etc. You are way too f***ing happy. Now either become blue or just pretend to.

In case you decide to go erasing that, coward, I've preserved that post in all its "glory."

"You overuse smiley faces. Now go experience depression first hand, get on Paxil, Wellbutrin, or some other SSRI. Then, you too can be like most of us, like a real Moz fan should be. Macabre, moody, morose, melancholy, morbid, etc. You are way too f***ing happy. Now either become blue or just pretend to."

Sorry Tara, the Ghoul is on the prowl again.

> You overuse smiley faces. Now go experience depression first hand, get on
> Paxil, Wellbutrin, or some other SSRI. Then, you too can be like most of
> us, like a real Moz fan should be. Macabre, moody, morose, melancholy,
> morbid, etc. You are way too f***ing happy. Now either become blue or just
> pretend to.

>

*slits wrists* *bleeds all over self*

Better?

> It was just a joke. Thanks for taking it the right way.

>

What? Is the psychotic episode over so soon?

And was it a joke in the same way all of your death threats were a joke?

It must be so easy being an asshole when you can fall back on your two favorite defenses (mental illness and your lame sense of "humor") when you realize, "Oops, this isn't winning me friends or influence." But hey, it's a step up from erasing it.

Says the person who's made it his life's ambition to be king of Moz-Solo.

> What? Is the psychotic episode over so soon?

I ASK THE SAME OF YOU.

> And was it a joke in the same way all of your death threats were a joke?

THERE WERE NO DEATH THREATS.

IT MUST BE SO EASY BEING A c*** WHEN YOU CAN BLAME EVERYTHING ON YOUR CHILDHOOD, RELIGION, AND WHEN YOU REALIZE THAT WITHOUT GETTING INTO THESE FIGHTS NOBODY READS YOUR POSTS, UNDERSTANDING THAT YOU ARE LACKING IN THE FRIENDS & INFLUENCE YOU SO BADLY DESIRE, AND THAT THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO GENERALLY COME TO YOUR DEFENSE ARE REPRESSED MEN WHO FANCY OBESE WOMEN.

BUT HEY IT'S A STEP UP FROM BEING...A BIG FAT PIG...OH BUT YOU ARE THAT.

NEVERMIND!

> I ASK THE SAME OF YOU.

> THERE WERE NO DEATH THREATS.

Bullshit. I'm sure David T. received more complaints than mine alone about your prolific death threats. I even saved some of them on the board. Additionally, I still have the email from the T. Rex-inspired address in which you used the ingenious technique of claiming to be an anonymous poster who received a death threat for me via the telephone. That was seriously the cleverest, um, I mean lamest ruse I've ever seen.

> IT MUST BE SO EASY BEING A c*** WHEN YOU CAN BLAME EVERYTHING ON YOUR
> CHILDHOOD, RELIGION, AND WHEN YOU REALIZE THAT WITHOUT GETTING INTO THESE
> FIGHTS NOBODY READS YOUR POSTS, UNDERSTANDING THAT YOU ARE LACKING IN THE
> FRIENDS & INFLUENCE YOU SO BADLY DESIRE, AND THAT THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO
> GENERALLY COME TO YOUR DEFENSE ARE REPRESSED MEN WHO FANCY OBESE WOMEN.

> BUT HEY IT'S A STEP UP FROM BEING...A BIG FAT PIG...OH BUT YOU ARE THAT.

> NEVERMIND!

This is what I call "projection." When did I say I wanted to make friends and influence people on this site? That's your little pipe dream.

And for someone as obviously well-schooled in psychology as you (being a patient of it), you ought to know that we are all products of our upbringings. Even if I did blame my problems on entities outside myself, which I don't, I don't think I'd be wrong in placing some (but not all) of the blame squarely on the shoulders of my former religion.

And hey, I'd rather have allegedly repressed men who allegedly fancy obese women come to my defense than one of my fifty-seven personalities.

FYI:

It's about one million personalities.

Can we leave it at this, so that other people might be able to enjoy the Board?

> FYI:

> It's about one million personalities.

> Can we leave it at this, so that other people might be able to enjoy the
> Board?

I don't have a problem stopping this. Thing is, I know that we'll go a couple weeks without hardly even acknowledging each other's existence and then you're going to go on another massive freakout and start talking shit about me again.

You've promised before that I could count on you to stop this bullshit and you lied. So even if we stop this now, the next time you say ANYTHING about me, you can f***ing well count on its happening again.

And I'm not scared of you, or of this happening again. I don't get hurt. But I know you do. 1) Because you have told me so, 2) Because that is the 7th sense I get. I don't get emotional about my fights with you anymore. Improper told me to never lose sleep over anything that happens on this site, and so I don't. I just do what I want, though I hold back much more than you would ever imagine. Good, bad, ugly, great, indifferent, charming, funny, troll, insightful, offtopic, redundant, informative, interesting, engaging, annoying, obnoxious, aggressive, assertive, abrasive, king, back scrubber, liked, loved, loathed, sweet, belligerent, etc.

We are vast, we contain multitudes. (Walt Whitman)

But, I will say this, unlike the other people who frequent this place, I don't give a f*** about your feelings, Chill. I know that you deserve everything you get, except a dead mother at your age.

Nobody deserves that, and for conflicts between us that led to that topic being brought up by you, I really am very sorry. And for that, I did shed a tear for you, I did think about your feelings, and my heart really did bleed.

> And I'm not scared of you, or of this happening again. I don't get hurt.
> But I know you do. 1) Because you have told me so, 2) Because that is the
> 7th sense I get. I don't get emotional about my fights with you anymore.
> Improper told me to never lose sleep over anything that happens on this
> site, and so I don't. I just do what I want, though I hold back much more
> than you would ever imagine. Good, bad, ugly, great, indifferent,
> charming, funny, troll, insightful, offtopic, redundant, informative,
> interesting, engaging, annoying, obnoxious, aggressive, assertive,
> abrasive, king, back scrubber, liked, loved, loathed, sweet, belligerent,
> etc.

The only thing that ever hurt me was the comment you made very early in our acquaintance which resulted in my sending you the infamous email which you unsanctimoniously posted numerous times. The only reasons it hurt was 1) I had actually believed that you were a kind person and I was surprised that you would say something that was so obviously designed to be hurtful and 2) as I explained in the email, I am more than aware of my physical shortcomings and I don't need them enumerated by some f*** who's never even met me and who, at that time, hadn't even seen a picture of me.

> We are vast, we contain multitudes. (Walt Whitman)

> But, I will say this, unlike the other people who frequent this place, I
> don't give a f*** about your feelings, Chill. I know that you deserve
> everything you get,

Funny, I feel the same way about you.

except a dead mother at your age.

> Nobody deserves that, and for conflicts between us that led to that topic
> being brought up by you, I really am very sorry. And for that, I did shed
> a tear for you, I did think about your feelings, and my heart really did
> bleed.

I don't need your tears. My life is 100 times better now than it was when my mother was alive. It sounds cruel, but I have every reason to believe that she would be continuing to try to ruin my life and tear apart my family with her brainwashed fanaticism if she were alive.

> I don't need your tears. My life is 100 times better now than it was when
> my mother was alive. It sounds cruel, but I have every reason to believe
> that she would be continuing to try to ruin my life and tear apart my
> family with her brainwashed fanaticism if she were alive.

HOW CAN A VIEW BECOME SO TWISTED?

HOW CAN A VIEW BECOME SO TWISTED?

> HOW CAN A VIEW BECOME SO TWISTED?

> HOW CAN A VIEW BECOME SO TWISTED?

If your mother told you at the age of 9 that if you got fat, no one (especially not a nice Mormon boy who could take you to the temple) would ever love you, you might understand.

If your mother used to threaten to divorce your father IN FRONT OF YOU because he just couldn't bring himself to live a lie (that is, become a Mormon) even though she knew the chances of ever converting him were slim when she married him, you might understand.

I could go on, but I think you get the general idea.

This is all your fault & doing, Chill.

This was between "f***Stick" (probably BG) & GenderNectar. You butted in, and put your nose where it did not belong. You provoked him. He did not provoke you. You responded to him, and he did not direct the post at you. Time & time again, I see you point out the hypocrisy of others, the contradictions of others, the lies of others, the lack of logic in others. But you deny these very things in yourself. And I see these things in you. I see them through the entire course of your existence on this site and in your interactions with others, including Popsicle. While you claim to not be the police of this Message Board, it is quite obvious that you are.

Grow up, be a woman, & shut your mealy mouth, in matters that don't concern you.

You can't change others, you can't change people's perceptions of others, you cannot change the current state of America no matter who is President, or of this world, you idealistic young fool. Focus on your studies. Focus on you. You have so much potential and so much to work on. Don't waste your talents & energies on things like these, things that do not matter.

> It was just a joke. Thanks for taking it the right way.

>

This is how I feel 80% of the time. Is it Fitting of Moz-solo?

pic140300.jpg

All About Chill's Mother, A Film by Pedro Almodovar

That's nothing. By your logic, I should wish my parents dead a thousand times over. That's what she did? And that's why you are glad she is in her grave? Her purported transgressions are not commensurate with being 6 feet under.

You are just an unrelenting, unforgiving person. You are forever angry at your mother. You will always be angry with me. That anger, will inevitably lead to conflicts between us, and it already has.

Can you see that in your heart? Can you delve to that place?

So, I ask you again, regarding your mom:

How did a view become so twisted?

> The next time you say ANYTHING about me, you can f***ing well count on its happening again.

Um, he said something about GenderNectar, not you.