hey dumb dumb...aka johnny wrestler...

• Thread starter Mr.Improper PIMP that says fuck you
  • Start date
M

Mr.Improper PIMP that says fuck you

I have something for you to read:Hmmmm...funny..."the whole von erich clans dead"???? not according to this..........

The first of the Von Erich boys to carry the family banner was David, the most compelling and charismatic of all the brothers in the Ring. Following in his path were brothers Michael, Chris, Kerry and Kevin. Over a period of time in the early 1980's, the brothers were known and admired world wide and competed in and won championships in several of the existing wrestling promotions in the US and abroad. Kerry, a discus thrower at the University of Houston (and an Olympic hopeful), would go on to win the NWA World Heavyweight Championship and the WWF Intercontinental Championship, among other titles. With five young gifted brothers in the Ring and a father with years of promotional experience, the future for the Von Erich family could not have seemed any brighter - but that bright light of optimism would evolve into a brief flicker symbolizing the fading dreams of a family and the most tragic paths that the sport has ever known.

The family first suffered tragedy in 1959 when the oldest son, Jack Jr. was accidentally electrocuted on the family's farm. Twenty five years later, tragedy struck again when David died of an infection while in Japan on a wrestling tour. Three years later, after being forced to walk away from the sport after an almost fatal bout with toxic shock syndrome, Michael took his own life, overdosing on tranquilizers. Distraught over his brothers deaths and his inability to excel as a wrestler, Chris shot himself and died in 1991. After losing a foot in a 1986 motorcycle accident, Kerry found himself addicted to painkillers. Despite his continuing success as the family star, the pain proved more than he could cope with. A year after pleading no contest to forging a prescription for painkillers, and days after being indicted for drug possession, Kerry took his own life with a self-inflicted gunshot to the chest. Kevin Von Erich is now the only living son from the famed family and carries the burden of his brothers dreams and expectations with him.

You're welcome by the way...it's always nice pointing out to people how f***in stupid they are...... they do all the work...I just enjoy using the ammo to my advantage.

I guess you're a big f***in sorry pile of f***in shit just like i said you were before huh???? I knew it..... Just come to grips with it...I have.

When you dont take the time to do your homework,this is what you get.