For johnny wrestler

• Thread starter Mr.Improper PIMP that says fuck you
  • Start date
M

Mr.Improper PIMP that says fuck you

Ok...Ill try to condense everything into one post so you can read it easier...I know how you downs syndrom patients can get....

ok......on the deaths of martel/waltamn/neidhart...they didnt die... Im still waiting on your proof of this to be sent to me,until that time,comtimue to make yourself look like an even bigger ass clown with every one of your posts.

On your "morrissey sucks' claim...if he "sucks"o bad (as you claim) then why not stop wasting your time,my time wand everyone else here's time and take your ass to the southphillystreetfight.com site and meet a friend there...that way you can pump each other????

On the "bret harts the pope of wrestling" post....do you f***in know what you're even saying???? this doesnt even heed a response(but just in case you try to argue)....when bret can do everything sting's done in wrestling...or flair...then by all means...join back in on the conversation????

On carmen electra,lee ann tweedin and others being "bad choices"...well johnny....all the women i mentioned are f***in hot as f***in hell, Nuff said.

On the "whole von erich clan" being dead....once again...I havent seen any proof of every member being dead...when you send me that info,Ill be glad to point out that you're still full of f***in shit.

On you being a proud student of the "man I sure swallow alot of cum from other wrestlers" school you went to......like i said,i wouldnt advise you to go putting that on any job apps in your immediate future.

on your spelling problem,no worries....you need to spend more time learning common spellings of words like "scientific" than being a wrestler.....maybe you'd be better off???? You think??? just some helpful; advice from the PIMP of the f***in nation.

Now,i know...that if you really apply yourself...and work hard...you can become an ever better ass clown as soon as tomorrow ok?????