for johnny wrestler aka cock and balls

• Thread starter Mr.Improper PIMP that says fuck you
  • Start date
M

Mr.Improper PIMP that says fuck you

Remember what they used to tell us in grade school"always cite your sources???" Im still waiting for you to send me the link to that info about those three wrestlers dying. I guess ill be waiting awhile huh????? i thought so.... bret hart the "pope of wrestling"???? whats that make a 16 time world champ like flair???? the ayatollah of the squared circle???? or whats that make the 9 time world champ sting???? a better wrestler than bret??? I guess so huh?????

Man I told you I heard that shit off the XPW Joey Stylez hotline.

I'd give you the number, but it's $1.99 per minute and I wouldn't want you to give up calling the other $1.99 per minute Homoerotic sex hotlines. Oh and BTW, if you think there is a correlation between # of titles held and wrestling greatness you are a f***ing retard. If that was the case Hulk Hogan would be the greatest but he f***in' sucks. I have no problem accepting the fact that Flair is one of the greatest wrestlers of all time. Even though his work ethic recently has been shit. But Sting??? WTF??? You must be smokin' too much of that Stoner cock. Are you talking about the same Sting that sunk his career down the shit hole the day he decided it would be cool to pretend he was The Crow??? C'mon that was the most ridiculous angle in pro wrestling history. That's about as stupid as the time when Yokozuna burried the Undertaker alive. But being the mark that you are, I bet you think the Crow gimmick was the coolest thing in the history of the world. You suck as much as Sting does. Why don't you come to my federation so you can job for me.

The Shitiest Gimmick In The History of Wrestling
pic140227.jpg

Re: Man I told you I heard that shit off the XPW Joey Stylez hotline.

You're right...you go on believing sting sucks..... I dont care where the f*** you "heard it"..as i said...you couldnt back it up...and werent smart enough to do your homework.....so you're a dumb shit/ Hogan...the greatest ever??./ have you not been paying attention my dislexic friend???? how would hogan be the greatest when he hasnt even done a 3rd of what flairs done????

Now...onto your homoerotic comments...did i thouch a nerve with you or something??? I love women dude...lots of women.....but,im not the one who rolls around on a mat with other sweaty men like you do......so go figure????

You're right about 1 thing you said(surprise!!!!!!!!-alert the f***in media).titles now dont mean dick....thats why hhh is walking around as a bogus champion.

as for flair not being too "great"...you wish at 50+ years you could do the stuff that guys accomplished...when you can....then by all means......you can rejoin the conversation.

as for sting "ruining his career"???? this from a guy who has no career in wrestling???? funny...when i turn on the tv and watch wwf,I dont see you..and i dont recall you making 3mill+ A year either.

You probably think guys like goldberg and prince albert are great wrestlers too huh johnny????

did you hear that thing about hogan being the greatest ever from that hotline you called??? you know,the one you wasted a buck 99 a minute on..and the one that guys like joey f***in style came up with for dumb asses like you to call and believe what they tell you????

hey,got a great psychic number for you to call.

One more thing....if you wear 9 world titles....that means...you're well worthy of wearing such......most guys today(including homo bret and his fat wife)coulnt wear a belt to hold up their pants much less world straps like sting or flair right?????

The title todays not like it was in the 80's...when you had to defend it all the f***in time in tons of territories.......kinda like what flair did????? defended the nwa title all over the world...in like 10 different territories.

Once again...know you're shit beforwe speaking ok???? or as i said before...dont take your wrestler buddy's cock out of your mouth ok??????

Re: Man I told you I heard that shit off the XPW Joey Stylez hotline.

Oh and just to answer your little comment...no i dont think(or did) that the crow sting gimmick was cool...i thought it was pretty stupid to be honest with you.He didnt need to do that at all...he's already proven he's'the best there is...the best there was...the best there ever will be" when he won more world titles than bret. If you win more than the best...that makes you even better than the best right???? seems simple enough to me.

you're right too(ok,so everyone gets lucky sometimes-so whats your excuse????) the taker/yoko match was dumb...but so was any tatanka/doink/ or goldberg match.

I have some simple advice for you: if you spent less time on "wrestling hotlines" and more on your wrestling skills and knowledge of the sport....you might...MIGHT be better off.

Just a little advice...thats what im here fore. Always glad to help out.