Improper - Why the hell don't you just reply in one message???

C

Cock and Balls

You f***in' dyslexic f***. Why can't you briefly condense your 59 nonsensical replies into one coherent post that makes sense. I'm tired of reading each of your responses. Plus you can't spell worth shit. Need I remind you I graduated Magna Cum Laude from Lou Thesz University in Albany New York with a major in Scientific wresling and a minor in Luchadore Studies. As for that South Philly Street Fight, when's it gonna happen?

Me a shitty speller??? this coming from a guy who doesnt know there's 1 "f" in scientific???? south philly street fight??? are you for real??? you cant even back up anything you've said so far. Im proud of the fact that you graduated magna cumguzzler alotty from your little "school"..thats nothing to be putting on any job application johnny.

My posts are non sensical??? heed your own advice dicknozzle. You change the subject everytime someone calls you on something. You're the biggest f***in peie of shit I have ver had the priviledge of destroying. You know what the best part of all is??? you did all the work,I just used it to my advantage.

Back
Top Bottom