Fans of Bauhaus and Abe Vigoda, download my musical tribute to Abe Vigoda!! " Abe Vigoda's Dead"

C

Cock and Balls

There aren't many times in one's life, when you can combine your passions. I've been lucky enough to combine my passion for music with my love for Abe Vigoda and Bauhaus. Below you can hear an exlusive Morrissey-Solo premiere of the latest single from my band Sommersault Plancha entitled "Abe Vigoda Is Dead." Now since this song hasn't been recorded in the studio yet due to financial difficulties, the version you will listen to is a live recording from Earls Court in London (from our European tour).

Abe Vigoda Is Dead
pic140209.jpg

id dabe die the same day sherri martel,sean waltman and jim neidhart did??? or was that before????? Get back to us whern you know ok?????

Just listen to the track homosaurus, I guarantee you will burn it on a cd and bump that shit in your '86 Volvo.

me a homo??? no dickwas...im not the one who rolls around in a ring with other men.......Nice try...I like women..or didnt the post stating that lee ann tweedin,carmen elctra and co. are f***in hot as hell give that away?????

Like i said...when you can get back to me with the info on those 'deaths",by all means,then you can speak and then...maybe...just maybe...Ill listen to what you have to f***in saY.

I like the fact that you go out of your way to make yourself look like an ass clown......you've dodged every one of my questions to you......so i now say to you:

YOU'RE FULL OF f***IN SHIT AND ONE OF THE SORRIEST PEICE OF SHIT ON THE PLANET.

but hey,you do it all with pride. "Give 'em enough rope and they hang themselves"...a great motto i live by.

Start another thread about our beef, leave this thread to my music. Download the track fag !!

BUMP

Re: Start another thread about our beef, leave this thread to my music. Download the track fag !!

I have no "beef" dickwad....you're f***in full of f***in shit and a f***in shitbag liar....nothing to take anywhere...admit you're a f***in liar,you dont know anything other than how to suck a dick and roll around on a mat with other sweaty guys...and we're cool.

Once again...Im not a fag....I f*** women...not like you johnny wrestler.....

Back
Top Bottom