Charlize Theron is the prettiest girl in Hollywood

I

It's Official

Credit for this photo goes to Reuters.

pic140202.jpg

What are you f***in smokin???? there's alot more hotter women in hollywood than charlize........ who's that f***in hottie from the terminator 3 movie???? britney(no one says she's a good singer),carmen electra, jolene blalock,that fine ass girl on et(with the black hair),lee ann tweedin, brooke burke,so many more.....

Those are gay choices

Your taste in women is about as good as your knowledge of professional wrestling. The real hotties are women like Roselyn Sanchez, Daisy Fuentes, Eva Mendes, Jennifer Anniston, and your mom. Keep your opinion to yourself noodle dick.

Re: Those are gay choices

I dont have a mom...mne and my dad share yours....... They're fine chopices dickcheese...all the women i named....you'd never f*** anyways......

Re: Those are gay choices

First off dickwrinkle,my 'wrestling knowledge' is far more superior than yours. Of course,this is coming from the guy who came on here and claimed that"jim neidhart,sean waltman,and sherri martel died" then when i called you on it...asked you to send proof of said news to my email address....you(like most odf the f***in yackels here) suddenly showed how dumb you really are. Im still waiting for your proof of these deaths.......this was your reply"well my friend told me"...huh??? you dont even have enough common sense to check this yourself johnny wrestler???? Plus,yes indeed...one of the von erichs is in fact alive(so go f*** you and your fake "knowlege") you f***in full of shit shitstain.

second off......daisy and eva are f***in fine...but,if you cant say that carmen electras not a filthy dirty fine ass f***in hottie,then you're more f***ed up than i thought.

thirdly....ass clown.....bret hart STOLE the sharpshooter from sting(yes,thats right,he STOLE it from sting......you know...the guy who was using it back in like 84 in uwf????) 5thly....bret the shitman...couldnt carry stings boots to the ring....has won more titles than bret could fathom.

I personally think you dont like women johnny wrestler...i think you've become somewhat of a f***in homo because you roll around in a ring with other guys. You're right,i watch wrestling,but Im not a wrestler needledick.

Besides...we all know...wrestlings f***in fake bra........its fake fake fake(kinda like your sex life) Ive known it for a long time now,you need to realize it too.

Its nice that you're johnny wrestler and all,but you aking it to the wwf is about as good a chance as me winning the f***in california lottery....it aint happening. let me give you a little advice: know what the f*** you're speaking of...or as i said before...dont take the dick out of your mouth...makes things easier that way ok??? thanks.

By the way dicksmack...lee ann tweedin BURIES charlize theron in every f***in possible category!!!!!!

Ah makeup....it's a wonderful thing!

I'll admit, she did look stunning last night but I can't help thinking of this picture.

charlize_theron.jpg

Re: Ah makeup....it's a wonderful thing!

That pic is from the set of Monster. I read an article about the transformation in Jane magazine which included pics of her without makeup and then pictures of her in "Aileen Wuornos" makeup. In that pic you posted, she has about three tons of "uglifying" makeup on.

> That pic is from the set of Monster. I read an article about the
> transformation in Jane magazine which included pics of her without makeup
> and then pictures of her in "Aileen Wuornos" makeup. In that pic
> you posted, she has about three tons of "uglifying" makeup on.

Oh really? OK then, I take it all back. I know the hell she went through to play that part. Kudos to her! I can't believe how different she looks in that film. I can't wait to see it.

there you go again

For someone who claims to have such leftist, alternative, non-mainstream political leanings, you sure are a slave to POPULAR culture.

Jane Magazine. You name dropper. I hear that's really popular in Provo, Utah.

LOL!

Re: there you go again

> For someone who claims to have such leftist, alternative, non-mainstream
> political leanings, you sure are a slave to POPULAR culture.

I'm a slave to popular culture because I subscribe to a magazine which, admittedly, is not as cutting edge as it used to be? First of all, to this day, Jane is a lot more liberal than any other women's magazine I've ever picked up (apart from fringe publications). Second of all, even if I were a slave to pop culture (which anyone who knows me will assure you I am not), how exactly would that and leftist political leanings be mutually exclusive? Just because I'm a leftist, am I not allowed to read a women's magazine? Do I need to stop shaving my legs and pits and go live in a hippie commune? Wow. You seriously get dumber and more juvenile by the minute.

> Jane Magazine. You name dropper. I hear that's really popular in Provo,
> Utah.

I'm a namedropper for citing my sources. I bet if I didn't, you'd resurface as Penelope accusing me of plagiarism. Newsflash: no nice Mormon girl would be caught dead reading Jane. With that little remark, you proved you no jack shit about the religion. But then, I already knew that.

> LOL!

> I'll admit, she did look stunning last night but I can't help thinking of
> this picture.

Unlike Nicole who bombed big time for the first time. What was she thinking, that mesh insert was a disaster, cheapened the whole dress, she has marvelous skin and didn't need it.

> no nice Mormon
> girl would be caught dead reading Jane. With that little remark, you
> proved you no jack shit about the religion. But then, I already knew that.

Well, I am a "nice mormon girl", and have been known to pick up an issue of Jane from time to time. So, let's all try to take Mindy with a grain of salt.

> Well, I am a "nice mormon girl", and have been known to pick up
> an issue of Jane from time to time. So, let's all try to take Mindy with a
> grain of salt.

Really? I wonder if Gordon B. Hinkley would approve of its stories of staffers trying their hand at poledancing and its pro-choice stance. The exposed breasts are also very faith-promoting.

Aww, how cute. BG pretending to be a Molly Mormon.

Back
Top Bottom