The Bret "The Hitman" Hart Fan Appreciation Thread - Honoring The Excellence of Execution

C

Cock and Balls

What can I say about this seer of visions. He's the reason I became a professional wrestler. Unlike anyone else, Hart exemplified virtues and values that you can no longer find in the sport. In his own words, Bret was the "best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be." God bless Calgary's brightest son!!!

5 Time WWF Heavyweight Champion
3 Time WCW Heavyweight Champion
2 Time ECW Hardcore Champion

3 Time WWF Intercontinental Champion

4 Time WWF Tag Team Champion (w/ The Anvil Jim Neidhart)

King of the Ring (1993)

Greatest Match: Bret Hart vs. Owen Hart (Wrestlemania X)

Bret Hart vs. Owen Hart (Steelcage Showdown at Summer Slam 1994)

Excellence of Execution
pic140188.gif

look,bret was good,but he's kind of a cock and he's done some underhanded things to the biz and to other people. He wasnt that great of a wrestler near the end. he stole someone else's finisher,ALWAYS whined about something someone did to him,and basically has turned his back on the sport. I say: bret,if you're reading this now: go f***yourself you canuck f***!!!!

Underhanded things??? WTF are you talking about? Bret was the Pope of wrestling. In fact he was always on the other end of underhanded tactics being done to him by Vince McMahon. Need I remind you of the greatest screwjob in the history of professional wrestling?? As for stealing the sharpshooter, Bret learned that from his father who used to use it way back it the jurassic era of wrestling. Obviously, you know shit about wrestling. Get your facts straight cockcheese. Or better yet, why don't you put on your singlet and meet in the OC for a classic No Holds Barred Streets of Philly Street Fight.

needledick...not jobbing to hbk and whining about not being able to take the qwwf title over to raw isnt underhanded??? he shat on so many guys in wwf....tried to get out of matches with no less than 5 different superstars in wwf/wcw..... has done nothing but talk shit about vince and co for years.

he's not the "pope" of anything,much less wrestling. Dude,know what the f*** you're speaking about before you open your cockholster>???? thanks. Sting and flair bury anything brets ever done.

But in the pro ranks....sting was the first to use it...so there fore...if sting used it before bret...he stole it from sting...and he didnt learn it from his father...hes said in countless interviews anus...he learned it on the road and thought"well someone else isnt using it,so i thought it'd be cool if i did". wrong bret,sting used it back before you turned pro....... now,go f***yourself f***knuckle.

Oh yeah."bret got screwed"...what about vince being 'screwed by bret"???? ever think of that cockmunch???? bret was going to bring the wwf title on raw and disgrace vince(you know...the guy who made bret a superstar??? doesnt sound to me like bret got screwed huh??? didnt think so)and the wwf. To me...bret is just as guilty. I think before you become johnny wrestler...you try to do your homework ok?????

By the way,you can send that link(I dont know why I even botgher,it wont show and youll just prove you're f***in full of shit-I like how when i called you on your "post" about the deaths,you suddenly didnt reply back????) to this address: www.yourfulloff***inshitjustlikeyourfilthywhoremomis.com.

hey johnny wrestler........stings won 9 world titles to brets 8...need i go any further??????

excuse me...I mean bret was going to bring the wwf title to wcw and embarass vince...not cool.

Back
Top Bottom