I'd like to point out that there is only one individual on this site who...

C

Chill (no Moz)

systematically deletes posts once he's thought better about it.

I wonder who BG & Chill, The f*** of the Century was. Hmm...Could it be any more obvious?

Congratulations BG, you've sunk to a new low. Flat out libel. Be proud.

Attas girl chill....tell 'em... he should be proud he's an ass clown...we are.

Fat Bitch!!! No one f***ing cares! Stop clogging this board you chubby triple chinned chunknut!!!

Who cares! What do you expect when you air it online? Not only are you naive, but you are a f***ing dumb pile of shit!

>Re: I'd like to point out that there is only one individual on this site who... systematically deletes posts once he's thought better about it.

Which means he has more of a conscience than you do, fat bitch.

> Which means he has more of a conscience than you do, fat bitch.

Hey again BG. Funny how the only people coming to your defense are...well, you. Conscience, my ass. I don't need to erase my posts unless I feel that they are clogging up the board and I no longer wish to air (TRUE) dirty laundry. That's a whole hell of a lot more than I can say for you, Mr. "I post all manner of bullshit and lies and then erase it when I realize it's not winning me any friends on this site and serves only to make me look like the pathetic jerk that I am." It'd be an almost ingenious attempt at damage control if only it weren't so obvious that you're you and that you do what you do.

Oh and why the f*** would you think I'd be interested in a list a wannabe critic (that is, you) made of the top films of 2003? 1) You've more than made it clear which films from 2003 you enjoyed on this board; it's old news. 2) Like I'd really open an attachment coming from the likes of you, even though you're probably too un-tech-savvy to know how to attach a virus or anything like that. 3) I DON'T f***ING LIKE YOU AND I DON'T GIVE A f*** WHICH FILMS YOU LIKE OR DON'T LIKE.

Mindy, please commit suicide.

No "BG" "Belligerent Ghouls" or Ghouls of any kind here, sister. You are just hallucinating again. Take your medication, call your psychiatrist, and get help immediately. Judgmental Mormon, bitch.

Or: Do us all a favor & just kill yourself!

Mormons are the nicest people in the world!

"I don't need to erase my posts unless I feel that they are clogging up the board."

+++++++++++

Hey, that's all you do, tub of lard.

Re: Mindy, please commit suicide.

> No "BG" "Belligerent Ghouls" or Ghouls of any kind
> here, sister. You are just hallucinating again. Take your medication, call
> your psychiatrist, and get help immediately. Judgmental Mormon, bitch.

> Or: Do us all a favor & just kill yourself!

Once again your diction betrays you. You're the only one here whose ever sent me an email calling me judgmental and who has once previously blamed it on my former Mormonism. By the way, if the pot calling the kettle black were an Olympic event, you'd get the gold, silver and bronze medals.

Shall I post the email you sent me bragging about your dynamic IP address (in other words, the virtual equivalent of "Nananananana, you can't prove it's me!" Newsflash: everyone's IP address changes slightly each time they go online. You're not special and you're still most likely trackable.)?

Re: Mindy, please commit suicide.

I'm not that guy you are in love with. I am: Doll Parts. A girly girl.

Yawn. Nobody cares. Get a life.

Mindy, please get laid(and soon).

You should be giving wild pony rides instead of living you life on this board.

Re: Mormons are the nicest people in the world!

In regards to your subject line, Tell that to the Mormons who started up mini Nazi parties during the 1930s. Tell that to the church officials who lifted the ban on black males holding the priesthood in the 1970s and only because they received a revelation that it was God's will. Of course, this revelation came just in the nick of time to preserve the church's tax-exempt status which was in jeopardy due to the church's racism. Tell that to the thousands of Mormon women who are on anti-depressants (Utah women have the highest rate of depression of any group of women in this country). Tell that to my Mormon relatives who (following the lead of church leaders) truly believe blacks are inferior and that all slavemasters treated their slaves kindly, that the Lamanites (that is, Native Americans) who convert to Mormonism will become increasingly "white and delightsome," and who placed "Yes on Prop 22" signs on my front lawn without my dad's permission, implying to the world that we are as terrified of gays and their alleged "attack" on the family as they are.

I grew up Mormon. The majority of my relatives still are Mormon (although my nuclear family has thankfully escaped along with me). I think I know a thing or two more about Mormons and Mormonism than you do.

Yes, most individual Mormons may be nice people who happen to hold laughably false as well as repugnant beliefs, but that doesn't change the fact that the church is a damaging institution. As if I already didn't have enough reasons to detest it (above and beyond my personal experiences which were hellish), the church's tongue has been stuck firmly up the ass of the Christian Right for decades now. That's reason enough for anyone to take a step back and think about what this allegedly Christian cult really teaches. I don't hate all Mormons. I despise some on a case by case basis. I do despise their religion and am not ashamed of that. f*** religious relativism. Not every religion holds a piece of the truth. Especially not religions that can be proven false by their own criteria of what makes a true religion (not to mention the damning historical and doctrinal evidence).

Re: Mindy, please get laid(and soon).

heed your own advice dickcheese.

Chill.. what have you ever done to anyone to deserve such vitriol? I find you quite personable.

Good to see you don't seem to care what people think about you though. more sensitive souls would be affected by casual death threats! So, Just carry on being nice and being happy.

Ruffian

Dear Belligerent Tool

Mindy is right. No matter what you call yourself, you're as easy to identify as an erection in a pair of Speedos (I hope that has some international currency - I'm talking about those skimpy mens bathing items - aka "budgie smugglers").

Secondly, Mindy is also right in suggesting you have no friends here other than your alter egos. You know I'm right, and you know Mindy has a veritable football team of those who would consider her a friend. I think you're just jealous, screwed up and if you can't see how this sort of thing only makes that situation worse then I actually feel more than a little bit sorry for you. You obviously have something to offer, and some of the threads you've started have been quite interesting. Why do you turn so goddamn schizoid on a pinhead? Could it be your jibes about the need for others to take their medication are drawn from your own situation?

Thirdly Ruffian is right in stating that no matter how much you provoke her, Mindy is one of the nicest people on this site to those who display a modicum of decency in the way they conduct themselves. Lately you've had a go at both Mindy and Let's Go Devils for no evident reason. You posted a message here a while back saying your trolling days were over and you THANKED Mindy for helping you see the error of your ways. So what happened? If you can't maintain your behaviour or personality for more than a few days at a time, then please just f*** OFF for good. I don't mind the good Ghoul, but the troll Ghoul seriously either needs his arse kicked or a powerful course of Lithium and Electro-Convulsive Therapy. It can work wonders at reforming emotionally deficient personalities, they assure me.

DEAR CRUSHING BORE

1) f*** You.

2) Everyone knows that you want to get into Mindy's pants and that you both deserve one another. Obesity attracts. You will both "crush" each other with your 300 pound frames. And the world will be a better place for it.

3) Nobody has any friends here shite for brains, this is the virtual world.

4) Mindy is not a nice person, she is a c***.

5) BG won't "f*** off" for you or anyone else. It's really laughable that you would even think you could suggest that he f*** off. You are a nothing & nobody on this site. If he's going to be lectured to, it's going to be by someone with some status & tenure, like Improper, not a f*** like you.

6) Stop playing Moz-Solo message board police. That's Mindy's job.

7) Don't engage in amateur psychoanalysis.

8] f*** You.

9) f*** You.

10) f*** You.

Re: DEAR CRUSHING BORE

> 1) f*** You.

I think I can answer for Bore here by saying, No thanks.

> 2) Everyone knows that you want to get into Mindy's pants and that you
> both deserve one another. Obesity attracts. You will both
> "crush" each other with your 300 pound frames. And the world
> will be a better place for it.

a) Uh, no he doesn't.

b) Uh, have you seen a picture of this guy? Bore is about the furthest thing from obese I've ever seen. By the way, does it make you feel like a big man to knock other people's looks when you aren't even brave enough to post your real first name or state, let alone a picture? For all we know, you could look like Jabba the Hut.

> 3) Nobody has any friends here shite for brains, this is the virtual
> world.

Maybe you should take this one to heart. Yes, it is a virtual world, yet you take it more seriously than anyone here. I don't recall anyone but you ever posting about your desire to be king of Moz-Solo or whatever. Additionally, though it may be a virtual world, the people behind the screen are real ones with real feelings. Some of us have indeed developed real friendships.

> 4) Mindy is not a nice person, she is a c***.

Only to people who are c***s to me first. You may consider that troll-ish, but no normal person does. Guess what? It does not make me a troll to get in an argument with someone who attacks me. It's called defending myself. It makes you a hypocrite to the highest degree to write things with the sole purpose of provoking me (particularly after we'd gone weeks with being civil to each other and without my having said anything remotely controversial let alone offensive -- by the way, your definition of offensive seems to be "shit I don't agree with," which is your f***ing problem) and to then say that all I do is get in fights with people.

> 5) BG won't "f*** off" for you or anyone else. It's really
> laughable that you would even think you could suggest that he f*** off.
> You are a nothing & nobody on this site. If he's going to be lectured
> to, it's going to be by someone with some status & tenure, like
> Improper, not a f*** like you.

Bore has status and tenure. He's been a regular on this site since at least early 2003. Don't hold it against him just because he actually has a life and takes a break from this board on occasion. Even I have done that.

> 6) Stop playing Moz-Solo message board police. That's Mindy's job.

Could you be dumber? This board has no police. Everyone is free to post pretty much whatever they want (even things which David T. really should not allow for legal reasons -- i.e., your death threats). My dissenting when someone posts something like a death threat or blatant lies is not policing the board. At least I have the figurative balls to use my real name to complain if I don't like something.

> 7) Don't engage in amateur psychoanalysis.

He doesn't need to. You've already admitted to being mentally ill, have you not? You can't have it both ways. You can't lay some claim to sanity when it suits you while other times using mental illness as a sorry excuse for your sorry behavior.

> 8] f*** You.

See my response to 1.

> 9) f*** You.

See my response to 1.

> 10) f*** You.

Right back at you.

1) We know you do look like Jabba the Hut, Mindy.

2) f*** your feelings, Ice Queen.

3) You are a MEGA TROLL.

4) There were no death threats.

5) You have proven your mental illness beyond a reasonable doubt!

> 1) We know you do look like Jabba the Hut, Mindy.

Funny. I could have sworn you said I wasn't ugly one time we talked. Of course you'll deny it now. Anyone can look at my pictures and clearly see that while I may be chubby and I am certainly no beauty queen, I am in no way Jabba-esque or even ugly.

> 2) f*** your feelings, Ice Queen.

f*** yours too.

> 3) You are a MEGA TROLL.

Pot calling the kettle.

> 4) There were no death threats.

I guess Girl Unafraid was hallucinating about the death threats you made against her and her children as well.

> 5) You have proven your mental illness beyond a reasonable doubt!

Who's engaging in amateur psychoanalysis now?

>So, Just carry on being nice and being happy.

> Ruffian

LOL!

She is the very antithesis of those two things.

Back
Top Bottom