PDA

View Full Version : Im not crying about my beloved red wings



Mr.Improper PIMP and proud of it
April 17, 2003, 06:19 PM
They still are the best team in the NHL.... I know I know...they got swept! they suck! right??? well,when you can point out another team in the nhl that has won 3 stanley cups and been to four finals in seven years....then you have something to say. Thats ok. it's a setback...but they'll be back next year to take the cup again!!!!!!!

Let's Go Devils and Leaves!
April 17, 2003, 06:35 PM
> They still are the best team in the NHL.... I know I know...they got
> swept! they suck! right??? well,when you can point out another team in the
> nhl that has won 3 stanley cups and been to four finals in seven
> years....then you have something to say. Thats ok. it's a setback...but
> they'll be back next year to take the cup again!!!!!!!
Last night sucked in hockeyland. Leafs lost in triple overtime and the wings were swept.
Proper, your not crying about the Wings? If the devils get eliminated, Not only am i going to cry I am going to be downright bitter.

Patrick McCann
April 17, 2003, 06:50 PM
> Last night sucked in hockeyland. Leafs lost in triple overtime and the
> wings were swept.
> Proper, your not crying about the Wings? If the devils get eliminated, Not
> only am i going to cry I am going to be downright bitter.

The Leaves lost? WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! !!

The Wings got swept? YAY!! They're shite. Anyone can beat them.

Go Devils!! Kick their goddamn asses!!

If they lose, you might feel slightly sad, but you won't cry.

Mr.Improper PIMP and proud of it
April 17, 2003, 07:03 PM
The maple loafs cant..oh thats right.. when was the last stanley cup they won?? when did the wings win the last cup??? thats right last year right?????

Mr.Improper PIMP and proud of it
April 17, 2003, 07:07 PM
The loafs wont win because their coach is too fat. They havent won since like what 72???? they stink..mats sundin is the best you have...without him...you're nothing!!!!!!

Madness of King George
April 17, 2003, 09:05 PM
Is Cujo to blame? He let in 1 or 2 soft goals. But did he cost them the series?

Is the coach to blame? His lines were not producing results..should he have juggled them a bit? Maybe put Hull, Yzerman, and Robitaille back together? Put Federov, Shanahan, and Maltby together? Some other combination?

Is the team attitude to blame? Going into Game 3 down 2-0, they were very nonchalant about it. "No problem...We're the Red Wings!" Going into 3-0 it was the same story..."I'm not worried about this team...we're too good" attitude. Maybe they should have played a bit more desperate. Wonder how they feel heading to the clubhouse?

Are the players to blame? No one stepped up. Yzerman 0 goals. Hull 0 goals. etc. Should the instigators started some fights to inspire the team?

Let's see how Dallas handles a Ducks team that has played them well all season.

So who is leaving the Redwings? Federov for warmer climates? The coach for the disappointing playoffs? Cujo because they need a scapegoat?

Jack the Racer
April 18, 2003, 12:10 AM
> The maple loafs cant..oh thats right.. when was the last stanley cup they
> won?? when did the wings win the last cup??? thats right last year
> right?????

I still can't believe the wings lost to the fukkin quacks. I just lost even more respect for them.

The kid with the matching t-shirt and hat
April 18, 2003, 02:33 AM

Patrick McCann
April 18, 2003, 11:59 AM
> The maple loafs cant..oh thats right.. when was the last stanley cup they
> won?? when did the wings win the last cup??? thats right last year
> right?????

But not this year. right?????

And it's LOAVES. Maple LOAVES. No, wait........

When you take the plural of 'leaf' or 'loaf', it's 'leaves' and 'loaves'.
Then again, does that mean it should be 'loafing oaves in all-night chemists.....'?
You've got me confused now, ya bastard.

Patrick McCann
April 18, 2003, 12:01 PM
> The loafs wont win because their coach is too fat. They havent won since
> like what 72???? they stink..mats sundin is the best you have...without
> him...you're nothing!!!!!!

Aye, 72 was a great year. I've still got the hangover from that one.
If you wanna know how to celebrate, go north young man!

Mr.Improper PIMP to the UN
April 18, 2003, 06:09 PM
It's leafs...the toronto maple leafs!!!!!! get it right don cherry!!! First off,you're right,they didnt win the cup this year,but neither will the leafs. Like i said...when was the last time the laofs won anything??? when?? who was president back then??? 3 lord stanleys in 6 years????? the wings rule home team. No matter who wins the cup this year...the wings still rule...7 hof"ers and 3 cups in 6 years...proves it. the Wings are the team that EVERYONE else wants to be like.

Patrick McCann
April 18, 2003, 07:21 PM
> It's leafs...the toronto maple leafs!!!!!! get it right don cherry!!!

It's 'Leaves'. Look it up. The poor Canadian colonialists weren't too sure about the mother language. A bit like yourself, apparently.
It was only last year when I pointed out their error to them. They said they didn't know , thanked me, and said they would change it. I guess these things take time. Expect to see them change it officially within the next 2 or 3 years. Don't thank me, it's my job.
And my name's not don cherry. Although I was once in a NY club called don hill's for a smiths/ moz night. Hang on, don cherry's one of those wonderfully inventive and not-at-all tedious californian insults, right? The kind of thing you'd hear in a tarantino movie, which you all think you are permanently starring in.

> First off,you're right,they didnt win the cup this year,but neither will
> the leafs. Leaves. Look it up.

Like i said...when was the last time the laofs won anything??? laofs??!!??
> when?? who was president back then???

If memory serves, which it usually does, it was tricky dicky. I don't know if he liked the laofs. I know he wasn't too keen on Laos, though.
More relevant, though, since your pressies mean nothing to us, was the prime minister. Pierre Trudeau , I do believe, whose wife would have been a Moz fan with her shy, quiet disposition.

3 lord stanleys in 6 years????? the
> wings rule home team. No matter who wins the cup this year...the wings
> still rule...7 hof"ers and 3 cups in 6 years...proves it. the Wings
> are the team that EVERYONE else wants to be like.

You're like a manchester united fan here. A glory-hunting phoney. No doubt you'll wait to see who wins it this year, and start supporting them. Doesn't LA have a team? Or don't they win often enough for you?

BTW, I'm going to see them at convention time next year so get me a ticket. And I wanna see the Galaxy soccer team. Get me a ticket for that too. I'll explain the offside rule to ya, erm....don cherry.

Mr.Improper PIMP to the UN
April 18, 2003, 08:20 PM
Actually ass face,Ive been a wings fan since they had eddie mio,john ogrodnick,harold snepts and jimmy crap carson. I dont give a shit about L.A. and any of it's teams. Thats the difference between me and L.A. sports fans,Im not a band wagon jumper. I like my teams win or lose. Look at you,the leafs(last time i checked it was spelled LEAFS on the front of their jerseys and I doubt seriously you'd get them to change anything becuase...thats right...who are you again???) stink,but you support them. Ive been to wings games when Id have to put a paper bag over my face and call myself a dead wings fan. Im from toledo ohio dude.(born their,lived there till I was seven),then moved to shitty L.A. hence the reasoning why im a cleveland indians,cincinnatti bengals,cleveland cavaliers fan??? if you're a benglas fan.you are a die hard!!!!!! They stink lets face it.

The don cherry thing was a joke as in you act like you're mister hockey. By the way,don cherry is a big leafs fan andf an even bigger wings fan. its ok though,if you dont want to admit the wings are still the best team in hockey thats cool. Just because the maple LEAFS(THATS L-E-A-F-S),havent weon anything since the revolutionary war..is no reason to get upset at me. I think being a wings fan for 22 years has been long enough to wait for a winning team. but hey,your team could win too,maybe if they were contracted......... hahaha.

Let's Go Devils and Leaves!
April 18, 2003, 08:59 PM
> If they lose, you might feel slightly sad, but you won't cry.
Luckily I won't know for sure. With their win last night they advance to the next round!!!!! HURRAY!!!

suzanne
April 18, 2003, 09:37 PM
i'm sorry, but every time i see "red wings" i keep envisioning a bucket of KFC whacking someone upside the head with their hockey stick.

Mr.Improper PIMP and proud of it
April 18, 2003, 11:55 PM
By the way,The LEAFS were good when they had wendell clark,dougy gilmour and tie domi.. Now,they are crap. Except that Mats sundin is a fucking great player.

Patrick McCann
April 19, 2003, 04:00 PM
> Actually ass face,Ive been a wings fan since they had eddie mio,john
> ogrodnick,harold snepts and jimmy crap carson. I dont give a shit about
> L.A. and any of it's teams. Thats the difference between me and L.A.
> sports fans,Im not a band wagon jumper. I like my teams win or lose. Look
> at you,the leafs(last time i checked it was spelled LEAFS on the front of
> their jerseys and I doubt seriously you'd get them to change anything
> becuase...thats right...who are you again???) stink,but you support them.
> Ive been to wings games when Id have to put a paper bag over my face and
> call myself a dead wings fan. Im from toledo ohio dude.(born their,lived
> there till I was seven),then moved to shitty L.A. hence the reasoning why
> im a cleveland indians,cincinnatti bengals,cleveland cavaliers fan??? if
> you're a benglas fan.you are a die hard!!!!!! They stink lets face it.

> The don cherry thing was a joke as in you act like you're mister hockey.
> By the way,don cherry is a big leafs fan andf an even bigger wings fan.
> its ok though,if you dont want to admit the wings are still the best team
> in hockey thats cool. Just because the maple LEAFS(THATS L-E-A-F-S),havent
> weon anything since the revolutionary war..is no reason to get upset at
> me. I think being a wings fan for 22 years has been long enough to wait
> for a winning team. but hey,your team could win too,maybe if they were
> contracted......... hahaha.

well, I didn't understand much of that. Then again, I didn't expect to.
Listen, anus pie, ......no, hang on, I take that back. I'm just not comfortable with tedious, peurile, cali-style insults. I prefer humour to be a wee bit more sophisticated than that. So I'm sorry about that. Pals?
Now, where was I? Oh aye, the LEAVES. They wrote to me saying the name-change might take 2 or 3 years because of red tape and bureaucracy. When it happens, hear my voice in your knucklehead and think of me kindly.

Mr.Improper PIMP and you know it
April 19, 2003, 06:43 PM
Hey clit cream stew,what wasnt there to not understand???? It's actually pretty easy to understand,but then again,this is you we're talking about,so i can how you had trouble with comprehending this. Complete sentences too hard for you to understand?????You said anyone can beat the wings right?? everyone that is....except the leafs. Contraction means,,,,if they did away with the team. Now then,as i said before,you're nobody,I doubt because you pointed out this obscurity to them,they would heed your advice and suddenly change their name to the toronto maple leaves.. I think they should change their name to this: the toronto maple leafs perrenial losers!!!!!! hahahaha. When the "leaves" win anything at all,besides a seat on the bench AGAIN to watch this years finals....call me??? thanks...... Go devils!!!!

Patrick McCann
April 19, 2003, 09:01 PM
> Hey clit cream stew,what wasnt there to not understand???? It's actually
> pretty easy to understand,but then again,this is you we're talking
> about,so i can how you had trouble with comprehending this. Complete
> sentences too hard for you to understand?????

have another look at the sentence before that question. The one that ended with........ ' so i can how you had trouble with comprehending this.'
And you call that a complete sentence?? Well, maybe in California it is. But it isn't in the rest of the english-speaking world. Trust me on this one.

You said anyone can beat the
> wings right?? everyone that is....except the leafs. Contraction
> means,,,,if they did away with the team. Now then,as i said before,you're
> nobody,I doubt because you pointed out this obscurity to them,they would
> heed your advice and suddenly change their name to the toronto maple
> leaves..
Unlike you, they willingly accept grammar lessons from the land of the mother language. Remember now, when the name-change comes, hear my voice in your knucklehead etc. etc.

I think they should change their name to this: the toronto maple
> leafs perrenial losers!!!!!! hahahaha.

Good one. Hilarious. I can't compete with that standard of intelligent wit.

When the "leaves" win
> anything at all,besides a seat on the bench AGAIN to watch this years
> finals....call me??? thanks...... Go devils!!!!

Huh? Was that ' Go devils' ??? That wouldn't be the same 'she devils' you were referring to not so long ago, would it? No, couldn't possibly be.
Even a glory-hunting phoney like yourself wouldn't change sides as quickly as that.

Would you?

Mr.Improper PIMP and you know it
April 19, 2003, 09:41 PM
Hey ass clown,it was a joke...kinda like seeing you naked in public???? I know what complete sentences are..afterall,lets face it...Im talking to someone who says MUM instead of mom. It is not,nor will ever be "leaves". Its been "leafs" since day 1,I doubt your pointing it out to them is going to make them change their minds on it. I think,you're just ignorant to the sport. When they win??? what have they won since what was it,1972??? nothing!!!!! Face the facts dude. The wings are the best team in hockey. I was using the "go devils" as a joke. because if my wings cannot win,I dont have a problem with martin brodeur(if you bothered to get your head out of your fuckin arse instead of giving me "grammar" lessions as you claim),you'd know that i said,despite my allegiance to the wings,I think mratin brodeur is every bit as good,if not a better goalie than patrick roy. You know what a goalie is??? something the leafs havent had in a decade. So next time you try to be slick,because lets face it...you cant be....read before doing so first???? Remember ass clown,you were the one claiming that "the wings couldnt beat anybody" and "everybody Can beat the wings" well, apparently your shitty leafs cannot. It is spelled LEAFS. Look on the front of their jerseys for chrissake. I doubt you pointing out this heinous crime is enough to make them change it to the fagooty Leaves. Im sure they haZve ALOT better things to do with their time,(preferably win a playoff series?? maybe even a cup???) to worry about the correct pronunciation of their name. Tell you what sportsfan,when the LEAFS win anything...then by all means...you can come say something. Until that time,shut your pie hole!!!!! Without mats sundin...your team sucks. Belfour is a dinosaur.

Mr.Improper PIMP and you know it
April 19, 2003, 10:36 PM
By the way,Lets see if the LEAFS can get by the flyers first,before you go touting them as cup champs.

Patrick McCann
April 20, 2003, 04:08 PM
Hey Pimply. You're incapable of jokes. Everyone here knows that. You're using that as an excuse because you struggle to put a cohesive sentence together.
The LEAVES told me that they've been called 'leafs' since day one, because back in the day when they were founded, the poor colonialists of the time struggled badly with the mother language. A bit like you in 2003.
The name will change, knucklehead. Remember where you heard it first. Don't thank me. It's my job to help my cousins out there in canada or california or whatever part of our colony they live in.
As for the wings being the best team in hockey. Shouldn't the best team still be in THE GODDAMN COMPETITION??? Or does it work differently over there?? Let me guess now. I've got it!! The first team to get kicked out on their GODDAMN ASSES is the best team. That must be it! Otherwise your statement doesn't make any sense!! In keeping with all your other statements.

And the LEAVES would kick the Wings goddamn asses, if only the GODDAMN PUSSIES would stay in the competition long enough to let us at them!!
Now be told, anus pie!! No sorry, I take that back. I can't do tedious insults. But be told anyway!! The advice is free. Don't thank me.
PS see ya next year. Corona here I come!!!

Patrick McCann
April 20, 2003, 04:29 PM
> By the way,Lets see if the LEAFS can get by the flyers first,before you go
> touting them as cup champs.

Ha! The LEAVES will kick the FILLI PHLYERS(correct spelling) GODDAMN ASSES.

Mr.Improper PIMP to the NHL
April 21, 2003, 07:25 PM
If they can kick their asses as you claim>>> how come they havent faced them to beat them????

Mr.Improper PIMP to the NHL
April 21, 2003, 07:28 PM
I suppose you wrote a letter to the flyers as well claiming their name is spelled wrong too??? what are you dislexic???? only an idiot(well,look who im talking to),would say the flyers name is spelled filly phlyers. And you say I cant put together incoherent sentences. if this is yelling out "ass ClOwn" I dont know what is..... By the way,When was the last time the leafs beat the wings for anything significant?????

Let's Go Devils and Leaves!!
April 21, 2003, 07:42 PM
By the way,When was the
> last time the leafs beat the wings for anything significant?????
All we need is them to beat the Flyers and luckily when I get home tonight they will probably be in triple overtime so I can see the end of the game.

Let's Go Devils and Leaves!!
April 21, 2003, 07:49 PM
> I suppose you wrote a letter to the flyers as well claiming their name is
> spelled wrong too???
I wrote a letter to the Flyers saying to bad Desjardins is out 2-4 weeks.