Moz at college?

C

Consumer Monkey

A few years ago, I read an article by an old friend of Morrissey, who was at college with him. I was wondering what Moz was doing at college, and which college he went to ( my guess is North Trafford College ). Does anyone have any info on Moz' education.

b&w-sharron.jpg

that's a wonderful question...

I too have wondered the same thing...I've never read anything even mentioning his college years. Wasn't he a hospital assistant/cleaner (?) for a time? I recall reading something like that before...
One would think, though, that it would be widely known if he had attended a college...

Re: that's a wonderful question...

I know that Morrissey never went to university, but presumably he wouldn't have left school at 16 - he must of gone onto some local college or something ( to do A levels of Btec or something ) - if only to avoid having to get a job! The article I saw was written by the person who used to sit next to him in class, who met up with Morrissey after he had become famous. The article dealt with the oddness of having an old friend who suddenly becomes famous.¿ I too have wondered the same thing...I've never read anything¿ even mentioning his college years. Wasn't he a hospital¿ assistant/cleaner (?) for a time? I recall reading something¿ like that before...¿ One would think, though, that it would be widely known if he had¿ attended a college...

b&w-sharron.jpg

Here's Another...

> I know that Morrissey never went to university, but presumably¿ he wouldn't have left school at 16 - he must of gone onto some¿ local college or something ( to do A levels of Btec or something¿ ) - if only to avoid having to get a job! The article I saw was¿ written by the person who used to sit next to him in class, who¿ met up with Morrissey after he had become famous. The article¿ dealt with the oddness of having an old friend who suddenly¿ becomes famous.

Can you tell us a bit more about the article, or tell us where (if anywhere) we could find it?

Thanks

Re: Here's Another...

I've racked my brain, and ( vaguely ) searched the obvious internet places, but with no joy. I think it was a few years ago that I read it, and I wasn't on the internet then. Sorry, I just can't remember.¿ Can you tell us a bit more about the article, or tell us where¿ (if anywhere) we could find it?¿ Thanks

b&w-sharron.jpg

Re: that's a wonderful question...

The info on where and when Moz went to college can be found in the Rogan book. It was there that he met Ann Marie McVeigh. They "sat together in double history twice a week."

Back
Top Bottom