San Francisco, CA - The Masonic (Dec. 29, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / Speedway / Ganglord / How Soon Is Now? / First Of The Gang To Die / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Staircase At The University / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / This Charming Man / Kiss Me A Lot / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Jack The Ripper / Oboe Concerto / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / What She Said / Everyday Is Like Sunday / The Bullfighter Dies / Meat Is Murder / You Have Killed Me / Let Me Kiss You // The Queen Is Dead

setlist provided by CaffeineBloodstream.

• Review and photos (100 total) by Jason DeBord - Rock Subculture. Link posted by an anonymous person.

Morrissey-Concert-Review-Photos-2015-Tour-Masonic-San-Francisco-093.jpg
  • Photos by Christopher Victorio (17 total) - SF Weekly. Link from @SFWeekly / Twitter.

sanfrancisco2.jpg
  • Photos from @last_intl_playboy / Instagram (7 total). Link from an anonymous person.

sanfrancisco.jpg
  • CrowdAlbum:

Last edited:
Just home from the night - excellent - I would say 99% full - Moz wore jeans, white button down shirt and black blazer - looked very sharp. Said many "Gracias" and opened with
"Spread open your golden gates" or something to that effect. Kept patting down the PETA sticker on his lapel then ended up taking it off
Handshakes during Alma matters and one other song. One guy got past the barrier cant recall which song- to try to get on stage and looked like was thrown down.
Highlights HSIN, This Charming Man, Oboe C.

Intro to MIM something like "You'd never imagine those ruining the planet are the milk industry" in reference to what was posted on TTY earlier.

Band wore "Morrissey for President" T shirts. For band intro each one introduced himself and Moz in high pitched voice said something to introduce himself but I could not figure out what he said maybe someone else can clarify.

A few lyric changes one in Suedehead but I cannot recall what it was and one in Spanish I cant recall which song.

Will post more as I remember more

Last edited:
"and Moz in high pitched voice said something to introduce himself": He said, "I'm Trini Lopez."

O.M.G. That is one huge rock Mozzer is wearing on his right ring finger (in San Fran too, of all places). Is he trying to tell us something after all this time? Maybe I am just reading into the rainbow hue flooding the stage behind him. Maybe Damon's wearing a matching management ring! If so, Congrats are in order, boys. You did it!

After SF/Oakland postponements/cancellations in recent years, I was just glad he made it. I'm pretty sure this is right, but chime in with any corrections:

On: 9:05pm (red and blue on white background "Morrissey For President" band t-shirts)
("Spread open your Golden Gates")
01. Suedehead
("Welcome to our secret society", a reference to the venue)
02. Alma Matters
03. Speedway
04. Ganglord
05. How Soon Is Now?
06. First Of The Gang To Die
07. World Peace Is None of Your Business
08. Staircase At The University
09. I Will See You in Far-Off Places
10. This Charming Man
11. Kiss Me A Lot
12. I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris
13. Jack The Ripper
14. Oboe Concerto
(band introductions)
15. The World Is Full of Crashing Bores
16. What She Said
17. Everyday Is Like Sunday
18. The Bullfighter Dies
19. Meat Is Murder
20. You Have Killed Me
21. Let Me Kiss You (shirt toss)
(encore break)
22. The Queen Is Dead (shirt toss)
Off: 10:45pm

Last edited:
soooooooooo handsome. thanks for this!

He looks just dreamy...swoon-worthy. Such a fabulous fairy queen, especially with those gorgeous prism colors in the background. Color me beautiful, color me bad, baby! Our San Francisco treat. Meow indeed. SO PROUD.

O.M.G. That is one huge rock Mozzer is wearing on his right ring finger (in San Fran too, of all places). Is he trying to tell us something after all this time? Maybe I am just reading into the rainbow hue flooding the stage behind him. Maybe Damon's wearing a matching management ring! If so, Congrats are in order, boys. You did it!

Maybe he's taken Damon up the aisle ! Elton will be so proud.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

The dickdanglers noticeably grow in length when he plays predominantly gay crowds. Aiming to entice them by way of optical illusion crotch jewelry? Silly Steven - such a trickster! Valiant effort, though, I must say.

Bloody amazing gig, can't wait til the 31st! Farewell messages all around, yet, many fail to pick up the not so subtle hints..

https://www.instagram.com/p/_6BX-ZP797/

"If you're looking for me in the future. You'll find me in the monastery 8 miles south of... Vienna."

Claiming political asylum from the British government no doubt who rigged the pop charts keeping him off the number one spot and now they want his blood on the orders her Majesty the Queen.
James Bond is coming to get you Steve ! You and Dammo need to run quickly and find sanctuary! Time is running out so fast you need to say goodbye to the Lawnmowers and go your separate ways ! Listen carefully Steven, do not tell Martin were you are heading for he cannot be trusted and will sell his knowledge of you for pieces of silver, Q has access to all luxurious 5* hotel booking systems so best avoid them. Get in touch with David Icke he will be able to help you out.
Now run Steven ! Rrrrrun !

The hairy god butcher. (This is serious stop laughing)

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom