Santiago - Primavera Fauna (Nov. 14, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / This Charming Man / First Of The Gang To Die / Alma Matters / Speedway / Ganglord / Istanbul / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Kiss Me A Lot / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / Earth Is The Loneliest Planet / You'll Be Gone / How Soon Is Now? / You Have Killed Me / Staircase At The University / Meat Is Murder / Everyday Is Like Sunday / The Bullfighter Dies / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / The Queen Is Dead

setlist provided by setlist.fm, link posted by @mariotropolis / Instagram via docinwestchester.

Last edited:
thanks for the 4 lve songs, it was periscope, but many thanks.

soon the TV airing will be on [we hope so]social media

as always gracias docinwestchester

https://twitter.com/vagonalt/with_replies

Apparently Gustavo was on this radio show. Did someone catch this show and can report what he said?

Edwin Poveda ‏@vagonalt 9 Std.
Part one of Gustavo Manzur interview is on now. He is the multi-
instrumentalist for Morrissey

Edwin Poveda ‏@vagonalt 7 Std.
Part 2 of the Gustavo Manzur interview. He is the multi-instrumentalist
for Morrissey.

Edwin Poveda ‏@vagonalt 7 Std.
Gustavo Manzur singing Speedway in El Vagon Alternativo

So he played with a French flag as a backdrop !Thanks for France! Thanks for whose who died in le Bataclan and the east of Paris; and Pray for the hundred ones in critical state in various hospitals.

Beautiful tribute to France. His comment about it was better than anything posted here in the last decade ( I'm talking about my own words). He didn't ingnore it afterall.

Nice long shirt toss strip tease, take the rest off...love you Moz

So he played with a French flag as a backdrop !Thanks for France! Thanks for whose who died in le Bataclan and the east of Paris; and Pray for the hundred ones in critical state in various hospitals.

and lets pray for yesterday, today, tomorrow slaughtered children of Syria

that was certainly nice, doc. thank you for that and all the other content!

funniest band introduction ever ! can't wait for Buenos Aires , they promise to be a couple of decently mixed-up setlists as these two in Chile...

This is Gustavo's finest performance at end of 'Speedway'... But Boz's botched drum outro... :lbf:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom