Morrissey UK

Z

Zari

Hi,
Morrissey has said he won't play again in the UK.
Do you think he may reconsider and play here again.
Zari

Hi,
Morrissey has said he won't play again in the UK.
Do you think he may reconsider and play here again.
Zari

Morrissey went in a big gay strop because of his worst ever ticket sales in London.
This was because of the ridiculous price he was trying to get (£70).
That's all.
He also said something like he will 'probably' never play in the UK again.
It's absolute bollocks - he will but maybe not for a year or two.
Mary my words.

A Big FAT NO!

why 'FAT' ? ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Morrissey went in a big gay strop because of his worst ever ticket sales in London.
This was because of the ridiculous price he was trying to get (£70).
That's all.
He also said something like he will 'probably' never play in the UK again.
It's absolute bollocks - he will but maybe not for a year or two.
Mary my words.

I.... will never Mary ...your words.

The comments regarding his end of year USA shows indicate the same - why bother to continue touring with no new material?

My guess is, he will take two or three years off, bow to the inevitable and come back as a nostalgia act. He has enough money to last him the rest of his lifetime, but I suspect that touring is in his blood.

A non-buddhist person would probably point out that nobody is ever going to Joseph yours...But would that be very Christian?

Nooo. Let's not. :)

no ? Why NOT !? ... Joe & Joe...Mary & Mary...Life's to short... LET'S BREAK THE RULES !!!!

we could always make a poll or take bets like with the will he finish the tour bit. just cap the age time to say 15 years or so etc.

it does male me smile a bit that the two most famous biblical marys also give you the three faces of women as seen through a sexists mans vision of history. the virgin the mother and the mistress. just funny imo

Back
Top Bottom