San Diego, CA - North Park Theatre (Aug. 21, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / Staircase At The University / Kiss Me A Lot / Speedway / Ganglord / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Istanbul / One Of Our Own / First Of The Gang To Die / Mama Lay Softly On The Riverbed / The Bullfighter Dies / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Yes, I Am Blind / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / Kick The Bride Down The Aisle / My Dearest Love / I Will See You In Far-Off Places // Now My Heart Is Full

setlist provided by sdsuedehead, correction by an anonymous person

• CrowdAlbum:

Last edited:
Come onnnnnn, Oboe Concerto!

Suedehead
Alma matters
Staircase
Kiss me a lot
Speedway
Ganglord
World peace is none of your business
Istanbul
One of our own
First of the gang
Momma lay softly on the riverbed
The bullfighter dies
Everyday is like Sunday
Crashing bores
Kick the bride down the isle
My dearest love
I will see you in far off places
// Now my heart is full

- - - Updated - - -

Your eyes are not playing tricks on you... NO SMITHS songs

Suedehead
Alma matters
Staircase
Kiss me a lot
Speedway
Ganglord
Istanbul
One of our own
First of the gang
The bullfighter dies
Everyday is like Sunday
Crashing bores
My dearest love
// Now my heart is full

- - - Updated - - -

I just updated the article with your set list

Wow, NO MEAT IS MURDER?!

Finally, no more Smiths songs. What a glorious day!

Just replace all "World Peace" songs (except Istanbul) with solo singles and we've got ourselves a show!

Suedehead
Alma matters
Staircase
Kiss me a lot
Speedway
Ganglord
Istanbul
One of our own
First of the gang
The bullfighter dies
Everyday is like Sunday
Crashing bores
My dearest love
// Now my heart is full

- - - Updated - - -

You're missing yes I am blind

I was shocked for no meat is murder. I was pleasantly surprised to hear my dearest love. He didn't talk as much as yesterday and the crowd wasn't as rowdy. Well there were more crowd surf and stage attempts but the crowd was pretty mellow but sang along to nearly everything.

Yes the crowd was much more mellow tonight... MOZ seemed in good spirits but wasn't as chatty tonight.. I was shocked at no Smiths songs... It's been a LONG time since he play just his solo stuff.

Oh joy! - no Meat Is Murder. I might start going to Moz concerts again.

Thanks for listening to me and dropping Meat is Murder Mrs. Wolf. We've seen the video enough since 2011. We get it.

He was really into the Mexican theme tonight. I felt like I was a at a cheap Mexican restaurant in the San Fernando Valley. I like how he just threw the Mexican flag on the ground after waiving it..isn't that kind of disgraceful to Mexico? Morrissey said he was Pebble La.

That guy who played the acoustic guitar solo is better than Jesse. Jesse looks like he has cerebral palsy when he is trying to play. I guess he gives the best foot massages in the hotel after the shows.

Why does he wait until the very end during the encore to finally take the Blue Rose out of pity for the person holding it up the entire show?

I looked around and counted the Mexican faces, then counted the European faces. Europeans were outnumbered 10:1. Marketing genius.

Anonymous-

Last edited:
Thanks for listening to me and dropping Meat is Murder Mrs. Wolf. We've seen the video enough since 2011. We get it.

He was really into the Mexican theme tonight. I felt like I was a at a cheap Mexican restaurant in the San Fernando Valley. I like how he just threw the Mexican flag on the ground after waiving it..isn't that kind of disgraceful to Mexico? Morrissey said he was Pebble La.

That guy who played the acoustic guitar solo is better than Jesse. Jesse looks like he has cerebral palsy when he is trying to play. I guess he gives the best foot massages in the hotel after the shows.

Why does he wait until the very end during the encore to finally take the Blue Rose out of pity for the person holding it up the entire show?

I looked around and counted the Mexican faces, then counted the European faces. Europeans were outnumbered 10:1. Marketing genius.

Anonymous-

Will you please go down to Michaels or Stat if you're near Pasadena and buy a dozen fake blue roses and take them home or in the car, whatever, and will you please just shove them up your ass? Kthx-

Id like to take a moment to thank Moz for playing shows in the vicinity of home. When you're far off playing in Turkish Bathhouses and exotic Russian bars or whatever know it's much appreciated in smoggy cray LA.

Wowzer !
The Gimmick song has been dropped !
He must have discovered the word hypocracy at last. Well done Steven.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

MOZ seemed in good spirits but wasn't as chatty tonight.

Was he really in good spirits? Because, I don't know, I can get my head around the absence of any Smiths songs but no Meat Is Murder? That is the headscratcher for me.

Pleasantly surprised to hear there are no Smiths songs. I really don't want to hear Morrissey's band butcher those songs anymore. This sort of solo-only setlist could swiftly tempt me back to attending shows, so I hope it's not a one off.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom