Worcester, MA - The Hanover Theatre (June 24, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / Ganglord / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Speedway / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Kiss Me A Lot / Staircase At The University / Istanbul / Now My Heart Is Full / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / Mama Lay Softly On The Riverbed / Kick The Bride Down The Aisle / Will Never Marry / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / The Bullfighter Dies / Meat Is Murder / What She Said // First Of The Gang To Die

setlist provided by Johnnymel9

• 'He stole our hearts away': Morrissey intense, masterful at Hanover Theatre by Victor D. Infante, photo by Chris Christo - telegram.com. Link posted by mistermarr.

boston1.jpg

Last edited:
Suedehead
Alma matters
Ganglord
Everyday is like Sunday
Speedway
World peace
Kiss me a lot
Staircase at the university
Istanbul
Now my heart is full
Places
Mama
Kick the bride
Marry
Bores
Neal Cassidy
Bullfighter Dies
Meat is Murder
What she said

Gang to die

CIT5UStUsAIooLa.jpg

A good show. He was clearly in high spirits, and made some amusing snarks. "The Headmaster Ritual!... NO!" And after "Will Never Marry," "Oh thank you, and YES! ANYONE!"

Three or four stage-rushers, and lots of letters given, but no flowers that I saw. Venue was pretty full. A good showing. "Meat Is Murder" succeeded as the buzzkill it's meant to be; I'm not sure that "First of the Gang" won the crowd back fully.

Nate St John – ‏@natrounius

Old people, hipsters, emos, vegans, and vegetarians all stand united for the Moz

CITeiZCWoAAtrIO.jpg[img]

Nate St John – ‏@natrounius

Old people, hipsters, emos, vegans, and vegetarians all stand united for the Moz

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CITeiZCWoAAtrIO.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CITeiZCWoAAtrIO.jpg

I would really like to see him drop this version of First of the gang, especially as an encore. It is far too light and airy-fairy and does zero justice to the song. What a letdown followup to What she said.

Does Morrissey appeal to the young Goth crowd in places like Do ver DE, Worchesta, and Philadelphia? Would he be considered Goth in these places? Anonymous-

Not goth, and nobody has ever thought he was, but goths like him. Also, subcultures now are a little less border-guard-ish than they used to be.

Stage invader:

- - - Updated - - -

Patrick Maguire ‏@ModernMorrissey · 26 minutes ago  Newington, CT
Fantastic show. Everything about it was perfect. I also got two handshakes. I love you Morrissey

CIUYGWfVAAANEof.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Stage invader:

- - - Updated - - -

Fantastic show. Everything about it was perfect. I also got two handshakes. I love you Morrissey

CIUYGWfVAAANEof.jpg

Hey! That's me! My first time getting on stage after seeing him about 10 times. In my hometown of all places too! Great show!!

Suedehead
Alma matters
Ganglord
Everyday is like Sunday
Speedway
World peace
Kiss me a lot
Staircase at the university
Istanbul
Now my heart is full
Places
Mama
Kick the bride
Marry
Bores
Neal Cassidy
Bullfighter Dies
Meat is Murder
What she said

Gang to die

I can confirm this.

20 songs. Order seems correct. Will review the show tomorrow.

to all those who attended i will be sharing the complete show in HQ audio format soon i was dead center mezz and pulled a killer tape with high end DPA mics i would have done video but the venue security clods were being jerks im pretty sure the guy in front of me managed to pull a killer video of 90% of the show to. :)

Stage invader:

- - - Updated - - -

CIUYGWfVAAANEof.jpg

I have no idea how this guy got up as fast as he did. I felt a tap on my shoulder and when I turned my head to the left to see what it was he flew over me and the person in front of me.. onto the stage and right to Morrissey so fast he was hugging him before the security guard on Boz's side had even started to move.

Security dropped him back off into the pit with no signs of excessive force and he ended up with only 2 people between him and the stage.

good to read He played Alma Matters again

setlist are fairly OK as in europe.

'and they say he's mentall'...with Greece still in Europe's comunity, but for how long?... every euopean working class people had to make an extra hole in their belts...mine is broken

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom