New Orleans, LA - Saenger Theater (June 11, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Staircase At The University / Ganglord / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Speedway / Kiss Me A Lot / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Istanbul / One Of Our Own / Will Never Marry / The Bullfighter Dies / I'm Not A Man / My Dearest Love / Scandinavia / Kick The Bride Down The Aisle / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Meat is Murder / Now My Heart Is Full // The Queen Is Dead

setlist provided by Abrahan

Last edited:
Setlist:
Suedehead, Staircase at the University, Ganglord, World Peace Is None Of Your Business, Speedway (with Gustavo singing the end in Spanish and Morrissey standing at keyboards), Kiss Me A Lot, I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris, Istanbul, One of Our Own, Will Never Marry, The Bullfighter Dies, I'm Not a Man, My Dearest Love, Scandinavia, Kick the Bride Down the Aisle, The World is Full of Crashing Bores, Stop Me If You Think You've Heard Thus Before, Everyday Is Like Sunday, Meat is Murder, Now My Heart Is Full... encore The Queen is Dead

setlist is looking better, but for god's sake stop letting a session musician sing the finale of one of your best songs

Abrahan is correct with the setlist. 21 songs is pretty good! The crowd at the front were kinda lame. And Boz was on drums during Speedway as well.

The show was great and the mix of songs was really good.

I met Phil Anselmo the lead singer of Pantera outside the venue.

11406252_10152890569071190_4112300339020011645_o.jpg

That is one of the best set lists we've seen in sometime. I am super excited to be seeing him in less than a week.

ok, this is a frivolous question, but do you remember during which song he tossed his shirt?--if in fact he did...just in case he does the same on Saturday night, I can try to get in position...ha-ha. Thanks for posting the setlist!

So pretty much the same as the Sydney setlists.

He always threw his shirt at the end of the last song before the encore.

So pretty much the same as the Sydney setlists.

He always threw his shirt at the end of the last song before the encore.

Yes but we never got TQID and Stop me on the same night. But yes there are no new songs since Sydney.

He put a new shirt on before the encore and threw it at the end of TQID. I'll have video of that up sometime soon.

When I'm Not A Man has been played live, has it always been with the atmospheric intro? We got the intro in Australia.

Did he initially just play it going straight to the lyrics and then eventually added on the intro? Or has he always played the long intro live?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom