Leeds after-show

sandgrounder74

Are there any Smiths/Moz associated events on after the gig this Friday?

If not are people heading anywhere in particular after the gig?

If indeed, you are heading out.

Because it's weekend, a lot of people will be heading to Glasgow for the gig on Saturday night. So that'll involve an early start on Saturday. Glasgow has an after show so us oldies have to preserve our energy.

Anyhow, I haven't heard of any after show do but there is a bar, called 115 The Headrow, which isn't far from the venue and normally plays the music of the band that's been playing at the arena after the gig. My friend had a word with the guy there last week and he said if enough people showed up after the gig, then he'd be happy to dig out his Moz tracks.

how's Richard Brodie doing for you?

I really like him. Got some big goals for us.

I can see why he gets on everyone's nerves but he's not malicious. He just does everything he feels he can to help the Team win.

He's just a bit daft.

He's a big Geordie oaf and when he was smashing them in for us it was great. Selling him to Crawley for how much we did was absolute robbery but kept the wolf from the financial door for one more year.

Ask him about the time he got ran over in York for an ****ALLEGED**** gambling debt. Good times.

I'm in Leeds on Friday for the gig with my missus who is an Ebbsfleet support. A right proper non-league knees up. I say non-league, we won't be officially back until August.

Yup, that was me.

Get in touch on Friday if you fancy meeting for a Pint. I'll be over in the afternoon and am meeting my mate at/near the station around 5.30- 6pm.

Non-League and Morrissey - What Friday Nights are made for!

You out after the gig?

I need to do some research over where to go in Leeds before and after. We are staying at the Premier Inn next to the arena and getting in Friday lunchtime.

I'll consult my moz army friends on Facebook, see if that uncovers somewhere good for post-show frivolities.

If you see an obnoxiously tall ginger lad with a quiff and a blonde stunning girlfriend who is well out of his league, pelase do say hello.

hello!

Back
Top Bottom