Bournemouth - Bournemouth International Centre (Mar.14, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

The Queen Is Dead / Suedehead / Staircase At The University / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Kiss Me A Lot / Istanbul / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / One Of Our Own / Smiler With Knife / Scandinavia / What She Said / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I'm Not A Man / Kick The Bride Down The Aisle / Meat is Murder / The Bullfighter Dies / Irish Blood, English Heart / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before // Speedway

setlist provided by sorrow of stamford bridge and Andy G.

Last edited:
Great show, IBEH played. Morrissey very happy, very funny and very much on form. Otherwise setlist similar to Nottingham. Very happy and very tired now. A good size arena for Morrissey, pretty much full except for restricted view seats. Fantastic night.

Any news yet on if Sicknote Steve made an appearance in Bournemouth this evening or did he have his mum call in sick for him again ? And if he bothered to wander on to the stage , was he there to see it through to the end, or did he go and pull a ' Bournemouth Runner' half-way through? L M F A O ! !

He will have if my mates in Bournemouth stayed true to their promise to pelt him with chunks of parmesan and other delicious cheese - based delicacies as soon as he launched in to his Liars Anthem ' Meat is Murder '.

Ste-Mo croons: " and death for no reason is MUR-* cough ** cough ** chokes * -collapses on stage holding his throat, then gets back up- WHO THREW THIS PIECE OF CHEESE IN MY MOUTH WHILE I WAS SINGING ? WHO ? WHO ? TURN ON THE HOUSE LIGHTS ! Reveal yourself, my boy . Actually Boz , you deal with this , I'm leaving : GOODBYE ! "

Let's hope my very close mates in Bournemouth were able to hit the BULLSEYE ! You 'd be standing there with egg on your face - AS USUAL - but this time an actual egg , from a poor tortured chicken in a poultry farm .

It will be me with the ammunition in Birmingham , front row and centre in the middle of all the casualties , with my mohican hairstyle , clapping , until I 've had enough and I rush forward with my pork chop and SPLAT ! I've got an aim like the American Sniper too , so don't think for a second that I 'll miss . Except I won 't be fighting for my country , I'll be fighting for the liberation of cattle everywhere , from the likes of you .

Maybe I'll pour glue on one side of the succulent pork chop , so when it lands on your face it will take forever to get off . I can 't wait to see you stumbling around the stage with a pork chop glued to your face . INHALE IT ! Let's see you inhale the unholy stench of murder . The same murder you're sanctioning when you savour the flavour of the murderous cheese back stage before the show starts .

How does it feel rolling around in your tummy ? ? Are you content for calves to be forcefully separated from their mothers, abused and violated on a regular basis to produce milk for your tea and cheese for your rider, and then slaughtered once they've outlived their ' usefulness ' ? Steven you're up to your neck . The stench of hypocrisy is overwhelming . You 've got the blood of hundreds of dairy cows on your hands , and yet you continue to lecture your paying audience about their personal dietary choices . How do you sleep ?

Born to Harangue

What was the paper he was fidgeting with/ smoking??

You Sir are a prize bellend who clearly has no life. I pity you, you sad, sad individual.

Any news yet on if Sicknote Steve made an appearance in Bournemouth this evening or did he have his mum call in sick for him again ? And if he bothered to wander on to the stage , was he there to see it through to the end, or did he go and pull a ' Bournemouth Runner' half-way through? L M F A O ! !

He will have if my mates in Bournemouth stayed true to their promise to pelt him with chunks of parmesan and other delicious cheese - based delicacies as soon as he launched in to his Liars Anthem ' Meat is Murder '.

Ste-Mo croons: " and death for no reason is MUR-* cough ** cough ** chokes * -collapses on stage holding his throat, then gets back up- WHO THREW THIS PIECE OF CHEESE IN MY MOUTH WHILE I WAS SINGING ? WHO ? WHO ? TURN ON THE HOUSE LIGHTS ! Reveal yourself, my boy . Actually Boz , you deal with this , I'm leaving : GOODBYE ! "

Let's hope my very close mates in Bournemouth were able to hit the BULLSEYE ! You 'd be standing there with egg on your face - AS USUAL - but this time an actual egg , from a poor tortured chicken in a poultry farm .

It will be me with the ammunition in Birmingham , front row and centre in the middle of all the casualties , with my mohican hairstyle , clapping , until I 've had enough and I rush forward with my pork chop and SPLAT ! I've got an aim like the American Sniper too , so don't think for a second that I 'll miss . Except I won 't be fighting for my country , I'll be fighting for the liberation of cattle everywhere , from the likes of you .

Maybe I'll pour glue on one side of the succulent pork chop , so when it lands on your face it will take forever to get off . I can 't wait to see you stumbling around the stage with a pork chop glued to your face . INHALE IT ! Let's see you inhale the unholy stench of murder . The same murder you're sanctioning when you savour the flavour of the murderous cheese back stage before the show starts .

How does it feel rolling around in your tummy ? ? Are you content for calves to be forcefully separated from their mothers, abused and violated on a regular basis to produce milk for your tea and cheese for your rider, and then slaughtered once they've outlived their ' usefulness ' ? Steven you're up to your neck . The stench of hypocrisy is overwhelming . You 've got the blood of hundreds of dairy cows on your hands , and yet you continue to lecture your paying audience about their personal dietary choices . How do you sleep ?

Born to Harangue

Excellent night - Morrissey on top form - New material sounds great live, especially Kiss Me A Lot and Istanbul - Morrissey looking fit and healthy, and looked to be enjoying himself - set list as last night, but PATSE replaced by IBEH

Born to Harangue

Looks like you were wrong tossbag.

Born to Harangue

f*** off and die, you miserable c***.

By the way, he really is sick.

I was right up front and he coughed and sneezed, and more than once took a shot of an inhaler and snorted from a nasal inhaler while he had his back to the crowd.

- - - Updated - - -

Born to Harangue

The fact that it is Saturday night and you are sat alone in your bedsit suggests that you have no friends at all.

Good skit about Mothers Day.

Please stop quoting that ludicrously infantile email. In fact, please can everyone just ignore it. More fan reviews please.

He was on top form tonight and even sang a snippet of "Bournemouth Strikes Again".

same basic setlist, crowd smaller and more subdued that last show, another somewhat flat show, im afraid.

Its time to turn this page around and make it what its supposed to be. Its not about the sad sexually frustrated dickheads that spout vitriol its about a common love for Morrissey, don't let them win don't ignore them but just keep posting positive comments about what you feel. Happy to kick the shit out of anyone after a gig I meet if they take umbrage to my comments. Come and have a go if you think you re hard enough !

Its time to turn this page around and make it what its supposed to be. Its not about the sad sexually frustrated dickheads that spout vitriol its about a common love for Morrissey, don't let them win don't ignore them but just keep posting positive comments about what you feel. Happy to kick the shit out of anyone after a gig I meet if they take umbrage to my comments. Come and have a go if you think you re hard enough !

you want to set violently upon any fan that does not gush over the show? wtf?

Upsetting to see the coughing, inhaler use and snorting of nasal spray. He gave a fantastic performance and was chatty, but he is ill.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom