Hydro Glasgow

A

Anonymous

It would appear that the tickets for this gig aren't selling? Disappointing !?? Any thoughts???

Yep they've been trying to sell them online.

Expect a cancellation then.

It would appear that the tickets for this gig aren't selling? Disappointing !?? Any thoughts???

Four thoughts, addressing various comments on this thread:

1. Tickets to these big venues always sell more than one thinks they will.
2. Doesn't matter if the place is half-full - Morrissey gets paid the same, so no reason for him to cancel based on this.
3. Maybe tickets aren't selling because casual fans have learned paying outrageous prices to see a Morrissey show consisting of 6 classics and 12 songs they don't care about is not worth the money.
4. 18:30 is doors. Expect a riveting presentation of audio and visuals prior to Morrissey taking the stage about two hours later.

Last edited:

How do you know this? Its a big place if it ends up half full, i wonder why he does not play smaller venues. I seen him at the barrowlands in 2009, a town hall in Perth in 2011 and Dublin in dec last year, so i wonder why he is playing the big venues now.

Hydro Question

I would be greatful if anyone who has been to the venue before could tell me if there is a seating area in the food area inside the venue.

Thanks.

Re: Hydro Question

I would be greatful if anyone who has been to the venue before could tell me if there is a seating area in the food area inside the venue.

Thanks.

no there is not, there is plenty of eating places and places to buy drinks etc but its standing only

Re: Hydro Question

no there is not, there is plenty of eating places and places to buy drinks etc but its standing only

Thanks very much for that. I was looking forward to trying the all-veggie menu but I prefer to sit while I eat. I'll probably just go to one of the SECC resturants.

glasgow hydro setlist

Hello! Does anyone know or have a wee vague idea of what the set list is like for this gig?

Re: glasgow hydro setlist

Hello! Does anyone know or have a wee vague idea of what the set list is like for this gig?

This would be my best guess. I might be off by a couple songs, though:

You're Gonna Need Someone On Your Side / The Boy Racer / Billy Budd / Reader Meet Author / Is It Really So Strange? / Hairdresser On Fire / Lost / Sunny / Speedway / The Edges Are No Longer Parallel / Now My Heart Is Full / Alma Matters / Roy's Keen / Tomorrow / Meat Is Murder / Trouble Loves Me / The Teachers Are Afraid Of The Pupils / Break Up The Family // Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me

check out this website for all the latest setlists, its very accurate but an odd song may change to add a bit of variety

http://www.setlist.fm/setlists/morrissey-73d6ae15.html

from march 18th

The Queen Is Dead
(The Smiths song)
Suedehead
Staircase at the University
World Peace Is None of Your Business
Kiss Me a Lot
Istanbul
Neal Cassady Drops Dead
I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris
Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before
(The Smiths song) (Dedicated to Andy Fraser)
Speedway
Scandinavia
One of Our Own
Meat Is Murder
(The Smiths song)
Trouble Loves Me
Everyday Is Like Sunday
Kick the Bride Down the Aisle
I'm Not a Man
The Bullfighter Dies
What She Said
(The Smiths song)
Encore:
First of the Gang to Die

Anyone want my morrissey ticket for nout? Seating. Hydro th'night. I can email it. Printable ticket. I canny be arsed wey the venue.

Anyone want my morrissey ticket for nout? Seating. Hydro th'night. I can email it. Printable ticket. I canny be arsed wey the venue

No thanks - I couldn't be arsed either. Decided to staying at home and wash my hair instead.

Back
Top Bottom