Morrissey will play Razzmatazz in Barcelona (Spain) on 29 April 2015 - true-to-you.net

Morran sends the link:

Barcelona - true-to-you.net
5 March 2015

Morrissey will play Razzmatazz in Barcelona (Spain) on 29 April 2015.

morrissey_barcelona_date_29_april_2015.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah! How many of you are thinking of this right now?

P.

Last edited by a moderator:

P.

Why are you still here? Your irrelevant quips have nothing whatsoever to do with the thread. When was the last time you actually attended a Morrissey concert? Why don't you go. Go. Go. We don't need you. Go.

Wouldn't it be really great if the "official website of Morrissey" would actually direct one on how to obtain tickets. I emailed Julia about the US tour last year and she never responded.

Very grateful for Solo! Been on this page since the early aughts!

Why are you still here? Your irrelevant quips have nothing whatsoever to do with the thread. When was the last time you actually attended a Morrissey concert? Why don't you go. Go. Go. We don't need you. Go.

Morrissey? ^^^

I am thrilled by all these new dates. THRILLED! Cannot wait.

We don't need you, Debbie Downer.

Delaware in june. I doubt he would fly to the states for one show. I sm sure more east coast dates will follow in the summer.

It's going to be another "US dates announced- tickets on sale in 5 days" type of situation.

Aaaaah, I was hoping for Madrid again. Well, I guess I'll have to go back to Barcelona.

yay soul reaver. did you ever play the first over head legacy of kain? that was one of the best games ive ever played. so many secrets in that game it was unreal

P.

Always! :thumb:

When i read the gig announcement first thing i thought was 'PEGGY BABCOCK BABCOCK PEGGY!'

They don't know they're born, I tell thee...;)

morrissey_barcelona_date_29_april_2015.jpg

Delaware in june. I doubt he would fly to the states for one show. I sm sure more east coast dates will follow in the summer.

After the last couple of years many people around here (and elsewhere) said that Moz should play less dates in a year and with more space in between concerts if he actually wants to continue touring. People also said he, therefore, should play bigger venues. To date it looks like Moz is actually doing that right now. The March dates are less than usual and in bigger venues with more space in between. Then he has some time off before the shows in Spain. Also, two dates are Festival appearances which, financially, work as one offs. And regarding the Sydney dates: he plays two nights, has two nights off and then plays the other two nights. He doesn't try four nights in a row, which wouldn't work for him anymore. So, there may be a few more US-dates but I don't think there will be any lengthy US-tour (or any other lengthy tour) on the cards. I hope he learned from the past.

^^^ you could hang a wet donkey jacket on that right nipple.

^^^Never mind the the jacket, you could hang a sodden Ass off it...:brows:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom