Ban: Benny-the-British-Butcher IP Addresses

A

Anonymous

I've had enough with there rubbish on this forum.
You wonder why Morrissey hates this place? People like him ruin the forum and ruin threads by there egocentric nonsense.

I would like to propose a permanent IP ban on any anonymous user who has used Benny-the-British-Butcher in their posts.

You wonder why Morrissey hates this place? People like him ruin the forum and ruin threads by there egocentric nonsense.

I would like to propose a permanent IP ban on any anonymous user who has used Benny-the-British-Butcher in their posts.

Not gonna happen. He has the same privilege as you--to say what he thinks. You have the ability to change how you react. But you can't control Benny or anyone else here.

Not gonna happen. You can leave if you like.

P.

Two solutions:

1) you register forum and use anonymous user ignore setting

2) stop browsing / complaining

Having to register would be a good option imo. If you're the putting people on ignore type, it'd be a shame to miss out on all of those excellent anonymous posters because of the odd pain in the arse.

Two solutions:

1) you register forum and use anonymous user ignore setting

I didn't know this was an option. Just added it. Life is good in the solohood.

I agree. I put Benny on my ignore list, but don't want to add 'anonymous' to my ignore too. Sometimes the anonymous posters have great things to say.

I would prefer it if people had to register, but I'm not sure if that would solve the problem. Perhaps abusers would end up registering multiple times. Basically I don't think there is a silver bullet to deal with ranters and ravers, but I do think that an 'anonymous' ranter feels more freedom to abuse and really get disgustingly personal with anyone who doesn't share their opinion. There is a bit of bullying going on in Moz solo and at times it is like a hateful online creche. But it's our creche and I'm not leaving, no matter how old I get!

Back
Top Bottom