TTY: Netherlands dates confirmed (Groningen Mar. 9, Tilburg Mar. 10)

Re: TTY: Netherland dates confirmed

I'm still in total disbelief he's heading out so quickly again. He must be feeling great.

Or he's broke.

Could be. He's been wearing the same damn clothes for 2 years now.

Hotel living adds up.

He needs to get a shitty apartment in the ghetto and Bukowski it for awhile. I've got a 2bedroom/1.5 bath coming up that's getting all new granite countertops, tile kitchen and bath floors and wood lam in the living room. PM me, Mozzer.

I wonder if Julia's like "GODDAMMIT. Seriously? I JUST unpacked my Danskos."

Stuck to his word and rescheduled the Dutch dates. Could another attempt to take Flint, MI be far away?

Stuck to his word and rescheduled the Dutch dates. Could another attempt to take Flint, MI be far away?

C'mon East Coast make-up dates with a festival closer in Canada during Seal Clubbing Season!!!! :pray:

He needs to get a shitty apartment in the ghetto and Bukowski it for awhile. I've got a 2bedroom/1.5 bath coming up that's getting all new granite countertops, tile kitchen and bath floors and wood lam in the living room. PM me, Mozzer.

Honestly, even with his money his lifestyle would be hard to maintain. The full-time PA, security, hotels, first class flights, restaurants, expensive clothing, that all adds up, especially when you go a year or two without touring or releasing an album.

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder if Julia's like "GODDAMMIT. Seriously? I JUST unpacked my Danskos."

When I saw her for the first time I realised he isn't shallow.

So if Moz is still hoping to record the new album in Feburary, he's obviously not intending to spend much time in the studio. I know WPINOYB took just over a month but I assumed that was because those songs were a few years old and were already well rehearsed.

I'm definitely getting tickets for the Hydro. It will be my first Moz gig since 2011 so I can't wait to see him again and hear all the WPINOYB stuff live. And if we do get to hear any new stuff that will be a bonus.

Honestly, even with his money his lifestyle would be hard to maintain. The full-time PA, security, hotels, first class flights, restaurants, expensive clothing, that all adds up, especially when you go a year or two without touring or releasing an album.

Nah, not hard to maintain at all. What does he spend, maybe $30k a month, $360,000 a year? Let's call it $500,000 a year with the PA. Most of that he can write off as a business expense. Even if he didn't make a penny off of touring, there's still royalties. Not to mention interest and returns on investments.

It's been said he's worth $15-30 million. Let's call it $15 million, and assume that he doesn't make any interest and keeps it all in large bills in his back pocket. He could still fund his lifestyle to the age of 85 without worrying a bit.

He's fine.

Nah, not hard to maintain at all. What does he spend, maybe $30k a month, $360,000 a year? Let's call it $500,000 a year with the PA. Most of that he can write off as a business expense. Even if he didn't make a penny off of touring, there's still royalties. Not to mention interest and returns on investments.

It's been said he's worth $15-30 million. Let's call it $15 million, and assume that he doesn't make any interest and keeps it all in large bills in his back pocket. He could still fund his lifestyle to the age of 85 without worrying a bit.

He's fine.

Oh yeah? Well I have a 42" flat screen TV. I could've afforded the 60" but 42 is Jupiter and the meaning of life so it's symbolic while being affluentish. So suck it.

He's fine.

The 15-30m is probably not all liquid- some of that is probably tied to his catalogue and any investments. I think he still has to work if he wants to maintain his lifestyle.

When he wasn't working very much he lived in one place.

He's fine.

nobody makes any money off royalties anymore. nobody pays for music. all money in the music industry is made via touring.
and since he playing smaller places, since his popularity is not what it once was, he is obligated to tour more so than in the past.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom