"Poseur Patrol" - 90's Moz fans satirized via webcomic

Re: 90's Moz fans satirized via webcomic

Hi, actually technically not new here; we were here on and off a long time ago. Anyhow, thought you might get a laugh out of this (or not, your choice): last year around this time we lovingly took the piss out of 90's Moz/Smith's fans and rock gig queueing in general (via the Goth subculture) in our webcomic, beginning on this page; enjoy...

http://www.poseurpatrol.com/comics/fok-04/

~ Merrily & Jaycee

cute, reminds me of vasquez a bit and jthm

Hi, actually technically not new here; we were here on and off a long time ago. Anyhow, thought you might get a laugh out of this (or not, your choice): last year around this time we lovingly took the piss out of 90's Moz/Smiths fans and rock gig queueing in general (via the Goth subculture) in our webcomic, beginning on this page; enjoy...

Poseur Patrol

~ Merrily & Jaycee

ppplogov2p.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
"Smiths" I should say. Apostrophe typo from posting late in the night!

oh i dont care a whit about grammar here as long as i can understand your point. i love to see people being creative and taking the risk of putting something out there. do you or have you ever read johnny the homicidal maniac or squee. vasquez also wrote a comic called i feel sick that was hilarious. hes pretty goth sterotype, gloomy gloom doom doom darkness etc, and pretty funny at satirizing the whole scene.

oh i dont care a whit about grammar here as long as i can understand your point. i love to see people being creative and taking the risk of putting something out there. do you or have you ever read johnny the homicidal maniac or squee. vasquez also wrote a comic called i feel sick that was hilarious. hes pretty goth sterotype, gloomy gloom doom doom darkness etc, and pretty funny at satirizing the whole scene.

Thank you. Yep. Have read those. We decided to dig a little deeper into the intricacies of the subculture (well, at least as far as we experienced it in the 80's and 90's), as the other goth comic books apart from Vasquez's stuff would briefly touch on it, but then all drop it and settle on a fantastical gothic horror setting.

Thank you. Yep. Have read those. We decided to dig a little deeper into the intricacies of the subculture (well, at least as far as we experienced it in the 80's and 90's), as the other goth comic books apart from Vasquez's stuff would briefly touch on it, but then all drop it and settle on a fantastical gothic horror setting.

yeah vasquez does keep it pretty absurd most of the time though i did like that one page in jthm where johnny is talking into the mirror touching his reflection. well good luck to you post again and share anything else you feel like in the fture

Back
Top Bottom