Quick Questionairre for Morrissey fans

DeanJBrooks

Hi there,

Hope you're all well.

My name's Dean. I'm an MA student from Brighton, England.

I'm also a huge Morrissey fan, and I'm looking for some help. I'm currently working on a paper, a small research project exploring the relationship between Morrissey fans and Morrissey himself, and the role this plays in one's identity. I'm looking for people to fill in a short questionnaire for me about your relationship to Morrissey and how you see yourself as a fan. The link is here:

http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/1920066/An-Investigation-into-Morrissey-and-The-Smiths

Of course, all responses will be treated with respect - no data will be given to any third parties. All responses will solely be used for my research, and I'll be happy to provide you with a copy of my final paper in late January. So please please please take ten minutes to tell me about your relationship with Morrissey, it'd really help me out :) That said, please only answer if you are a fan.

Thanks!

Dean

P.S. You may have seen my post a few days about interviews - this is the same project, but as I didn't get many responses to the interview request I've chosen to go with the easier option of a questionnaire instead.

cool i said id answer and provide an email so ill answer now and click the link. i went to post the address later but forgot which thread its in. i dont use tech very well at all. so here it goes. let me know if you still need the email. eff it its [email protected] send away as i created it just for this purpose

cool i said id answer and provide an email so ill answer now and click the link. i went to post the address later but forgot which thread its in. i dont use tech very well at all. so here it goes. let me know if you still need the email. eff it its [email protected] send away as i created it just for this purpose

Thanks so much for this Bryan, I really appreciate it - if you could fill in the questionnaire instead that'd be ace - I owe you one! :)

done and done my friend. i know what its like as we here all have degrees and ive been the subject for a bunch of ma phd studies they were doing. mostly immunology but whatever. hope you do well

Back
Top Bottom