A million thanks for having me

MOODYBLUE

BITTER,TWISTED,AND PROUD
After decades of adoration i have finally realised that the only way to "feed my addiction" is to join your wonderful family !!!!
I am from liverpool,and my claim to fame is being at wolverhampton civic hall,flashing my t shirt to the security staff on 21st december,1989 !!!
It just feels wonderful to be part of something that will never die !!!!!
Please accept my best wishes to each and everyone who has been lucky enough to feel how i feel
x!

A million thanks for having me - a million apologies

Hello again !!!!,it's keith from liverpool here.
I have been an avid reader of our wonderful site for many a year,and decided last thusday,on a whim to become an official "member of the family"!!!
I thought about what morrissey means to me ,and how he has shaped my life,and made it a better place,and thought about my best experience that involved him.
Straight away,i thought about that cold night in december,in wolverhampton.
I thought about camping out for one night outside the"civic hall",to make sure i got in,and the unique atmosphere that night had !!!
I then stated in my introduction the date of the concert ;21-12-89.
Later thatnight i watched the "hulmerist" dvd,and realisedthat i was 364 days late in my statement !!!!
The concert was on 22-12-88 !!!!!!!
I was so embarassed !!!! {i'm actually blushing now !!!!!}
please accept my sincere apologies {i promise you .......i was there !!!!!!!!}
best wishes to each and everyone !!!!
All my love !!!!
Keith
x!

thats cool. im willing to take people at face value as ive nothing to lose by doing so. post a whole bunch say what you like but try and be civil if you can manage and from what ive read so far its seems you can. looking forward to hearing from ya so post dammit (last was just a porr joke)

Many thanks mate !!!
Iv'e had a wonderful 7 days {to be honest....it was even better than i thought it would be !!!}
from being an avid reader for many years to becoming a member of our wonderful website really gives you a sense of belonging.
Just having your posts viewed by like minded souls is fantastic,but to achieve a "thumbs up "was quite surreal !!!!
Once again thanks to each and everyone who has taken the time to read my ramblings !!!!
Keith.
X!

no worries and cheers on the thumbs up. i came late to moz but was called by the siren like all of us. i doubt ill ever leave him (his music) or his imaginary side

Back
Top Bottom