Morrissey is my Hero

Fiona

Love Morrissey ♥
Hello, I am new to this website. I've been a massive and devoted fan of Morrisseys for many years. As cheesy as it sounds, his music has helped me through some tough times, and I have also found his ethics and promotion of animal protection and treatment extremely inspiring.

I have seen him in concert only once, though it was one of the best shows I have attended.
I am looking forward to discussing Morrissey here and getting to know other fans.
I hope my gushing doesn't put anyone off; I am sincere and just want to show my respect to somebody who has meant a lot to me over the years.

Last edited:
Re: Morrissey is my Hero.

Uh huh. :straightface:

Yea me 2 Ive found great healing in morrissey when I was going thru some very difficult times...

"if you cannot stand this fake world, if you cannot stand this fake world, take my hand, if you cannot stand this fake world ! -morrissey :)

But I really like kristeenYoung now 2, her singing, music and lyrics are fantastic!!!

Ive seen morrissey and kristeen Live in concert, kristeen opened up first, you have never ever experienced anything like it in your life - BELIEVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Absolulty incredible bass punch and uplifting keyboard synths and with a vioce of an angel !

And then morrissey appeared on stage and he stole all hearts away!!! :)

Take an ambien and call it a night.

Hello, I am new to this website. I've been a massive and devoted fan of Morrisseys for many years. As cheesy as it sounds, his music has helped me through some tough times, and I have also found his ethics and promotion of animal protection and treatment extremely inspiring.

I have seen him in concert only once, though it was one of the best shows I have attended.
I am looking forward to discussing Morrissey here and getting to know other fans.
I hope my gushing doesn't put anyone off; I am sincere and just want to show my respect to somebody who has meant a lot to me over the years.

You sound too nice for this place.

Thanks Amy and Anon :)
By your comments, should I take it that it's not exactly a home of loving hippies here? Haha. No matter, I'm just here because I have a great deal of love and respect for Morrissey. Hope to be a regular here.

MIDNITE- Thank you for your reply. I haven't really heard Kirsteen Young's music. I will give her a whirl on YouTube.

Thanks Amy and Anon :)
By your comments, should I take it that it's not exactly a home of loving hippies here? Haha. No matter, I'm just here because I have a great deal of love and respect for Morrissey. Hope to be a regular here.

MIDNITE- Thank you for your reply. I haven't really heard Kirsteen Young's music. I will give her a whirl on YouTube.

It's a home of... some very disillusioned ex-fans who lost admiration for Morrissey long ago. That's the most fair way I can put it, and I'm one of them.

Don't be horrid! Just because MIDNITE is a KY fan you have to wild out. It's you who maybe need a fistful of Xanax.

best
BB

Your very welcome !
I hope you find kristeenYoung 2 your taste and liking!
Ive put up a u-tube video soes u can allways just have a little click 2 see just how wonderfull she really is !

The track is off her latest cd album "the knife shift" which is available at www.kristeenyoung.com ive got all her cds eccept one, im still searching for a copy of it!
ENJOY!!!!! :)

Well its time for me 2 have a nice little glass of wine as way of a nite-cap and watch a good ole black n white movie on DVD!
Enjoy the rest of your evening everyone ! :)

What a flippin coincidence that you two randomly show up and go away at the same time.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a flippin coincidence that you two randomly show up and go away at the same time.

What are you insinuating? That we are in cahoots? Or the same person? And I'm 'Mozambiguous' as well? Any others to add to the list?

MIDNITE is a breadthe of fresih air!!!

best
BB

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
i thought people could just see the numbers now when all the anon stuff went down. couldnt you just tell the difference but i guess maybe that's changed. trying to figure out whos who secretly just seems like a pointless waste of time. i only care about what each user or username says and respond to the thought or idea. again whats the point, can anyone tell me

I originally deleted what I originally posted 2 this coment, I felt I didnt have to explain anything to anyone, how ever I now feel Id like to respond, of course not that it really matters anyways, but 2 me it does !

Ive ONLY ever posted on this forum as one person, MIDNITE! and no one else and ive never ever posted as an anonymous poster either !

Everything Ive posted has been the truth, well to the best of my ability, im not perfect, far from it!

I came here many moons ago, looking 4 somthing,
Ive failed!
I did came close tho!

You would of all of been so surprised and amazed by something! :)

Ive replied and posted 2 almost every person on this forum and yes even repeatedly to the "haters" and the "trolls" as Im open minded enough 2 not discount any possibilities in this life or the after-life, sometimes the light can be found in the very heart of darkness!!!

* MIDNITE takes a bow 2 a deathly silence, the deep red curtains have fallen 4 the very last time!
I now lurk in the shadows with only a candle 2 light the way, much like a lost ghost who knows not there place in life, searching endlessly........... *

Morrissey allways and for ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x :)

Ps edited 2 add ..... in fact decided 2 edit and delete the rest of what I posted !

Last edited:
f*** morrissey solo.com !

Wrong colour! Hope Santa brings you the t-shirt. LOL!

f*** morrissey solo.com !

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

I originally deleted what I originally posted 2 this coment, I felt I didnt have to explain anything to anyone, how ever I now feel Id like to respond, of course not that it really matters anyways, but 2 me it does !

Ive ONLY ever posted on this forum as one person, MIDNITE! and no one else and ive never ever posted as an anonymous poster either !

Everything Ive posted has been the truth, well to the best of my ability, im not perfect, far from it!

I came here many moons ago, looking 4 somthing, I wanted 2 make some friends who had simliar values and interests in spirituality and creativity and in alternative healing ect and in the arts ect as myself and who have a true love and admiration and respect for morrissey and kristeenYoung just as I do , I wanted 2 share somthing, show my website ect and tell them why I do what I do, Ive failed!
I did came close tho!

You would of all of been so surprised and amazed by something! :)

Ive replied and posted 2 almost every person on this forum and yes even repeatedly to the "haters" and the "trolls" as Im open minded enough 2 not discount any possibilities in this life or the after-life, sometimes the light can be found in the very heart of darkness!!!

Perhaps I was just far to open minded and far 2 opinionated for my own good !

* MIDNITE takes a bow 2 a deathly silence, the deep red curtains have fallen 4 the very last time!
I now lurk in the shadows with only a candle 2 light the way, much like a lost ghost who knows not there place in life, searching endlessly........... *

Morrissey allways and for ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x :)

Ps edited 2 add ..... in fact decided 2 edit and delete the rest of what I posted !

Take care.

best
BB

All I ever seem 2 do on this site recently is vigorously defend morrissey and kristeenYoung againist all the utter crap , lies, and anger nonsense wrote about them on here! :(
Well not any more im not !
I feel I may of compromised my position slightly !

Im taking a back seat from now and keeping my mouth shut!
I will let others do it from now on, ive done and said enough.

When I do start 2 post regulary again, very soon, im posting mostly in the off topic section of the forum from now on and just chatting + debating ect with other members of the forum about hobbies arts and crafts and alternative health/healing and medicine ect
Ive much to share and even more 2 learn! :thumb:

Ive said this before and will say it for the very last time, ive only EVER posted as MIDNITE on this forum, im nothing whatso ever 2 do with anyone else!
And I do have a fantastic web site up online, yes I do!

Yep im going back 2 posting all the wonderfull stuff like I use 2 post when I first joined the forum!!!
But this time Im coming back with a touch of class and style !
This will be my most fantastic return ever!!!!!!!! :)
I will be back soon! bbfn!

Ps
Hope you dont mind me posting this announcement on your topic fiona! :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom