About the Age Limit of the Istanbul Gig

It's a long time since I've been to Istanbul. Are age restrictions that stringent there? Are they likely to demand proof of your age?

Otherwise just do what we used to do before we hit 18, remember a fake birthday, I'm sure your parents will make it seem convincing.

It's a long time since I've been to Istanbul. Are age restrictions that stringent there? Are they likely to demand proof of your age?

Otherwise just do what we used to do before we hit 18, remember a fake birthday, I'm sure your parents will make it seem convincing.

It's clearly illegal and could result in penalty. So I think it's not a good idea. Restriction is due to sale of alcohol in the venue, only adults allowed. But in the previous concerts, young people were allowed with their parents. I really don't understand why they change this rule and make them stricter. For me, it's ok to allow young fellas with their parents.

Possible solution ? If there are also young people who would come to this concert from other countries, they should contact with Ambitious and may write a common mail to promoter.

Last edited:
Aww, this makes me sad. I remember being underage and missing out on shows. :( I hope you can find a way to go, Ambitious!

Back
Top Bottom