Rescheduled Lausanne concert (Dec. 13) cancelled

Re: Laussanne 12/13 canceled

Well at least tomorrow's show is still on. He's cramming so many dates in before Christmas, this one probably just couldn't happen.

Ticketholders for the 12/13 Lausanne Les Docks date are reporting that the show has been canceled.

"We regret to announce that at the request of the organizers, the concert 'Morrissey' Saturday, Dec. 13, 2014 at the Docks is unfortunately canceled. Les Docks Lausanne"

Email from Starticket: "We are sad to announce that Morrissey’s show is cancelled. After so much effort to reschedule the date, the artist won’t be able to play in Lausanne."

Via "This-Charming Man" on Facebook.

Mark also writes:

Just to let you know that it seems the rearranged gig is cancelled . . .

We regret to have to announce the definitive cancellation of the Morrissey concert. Despite many efforts and the postponement, the artist finally had to abandon his performance in Lausanne.

Tickets are refunded at the outlet at which they were purchased.

Alberto also writes:

Lausanne is definitely cancelled. Please find below the fnac ticket service email in French.

hère Cliente, cher Client,

Nous sommes au regret de vous annoncer qu’à la demande de l’organisateur, le concert de « Morrissey » le samedi 13 décembre 2014 aux Docks est malheureusement annulé.

Afin de nous permettre de vous rembourser dans les meilleures conditions, nous vous demanderons de vous reporter à la marche à suivre correspondant au mode d’achat de vos billets :...

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I've heard that he all of a sudden did all these Euro dates because he is planning to surprise Nancy with moving out of there Malibu "shack" to her dad's old house in Beverly Hills by the beginning of 2015 so he needs as much money as he can get now so he opened up the online store and what better idea then to bleed a bunch of Euros on a hastily put together Euro tour who only get to see him once every 5 years and are desperate. Another USA tour would be too strenuous in terms of travel.

Well, I've heard that he all of a sudden did all these Euro dates because he is planning to surprise Nancy with moving out of there Malibu "shack" to her dad's old house in Beverly Hills by the beginning of 2015 so he needs as much money as he can get now so he opened up the online store and what better idea then to bleed a bunch of Euros on a hastily put together Euro tour who only get to see him once every 5 years and are desperate. Another USA tour would be too strenuous in terms of travel.

...yeah I heard that too

#Banter....

cool-story.jpg

Can you please verify that the house in Beverly Hills has a more equipped kitchen from which to make pasta and sauce and this was the true motivation behind the move? Just curious.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom