Stockholm - Hovet (Nov. 13, 2014) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

The Queen Is Dead / Speedway / Staircase At The University / How Soon Is Now? / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Certain People I Know / Kiss Me A Lot / Suedehead / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / Istanbul / Asleep / The Bullfighter Dies / One Of Our Own / Scandinavia / Kick The Bride Down The Aisle / Meat Is Murder // Everyday Is Like Sunday

set list provided by Marcus.

• Morrissey: Hovet, Stockholm, review by Fredrik Strage (4/5, 1 photo by Peter Hellman) - DN.SE. Link posted by Mauricey (original post).
  • Morrissey på Hovet, review by Jonatan Södergren (3/5, 11 photos by Emma Andersson) - Kulturmagasinet Kulturbloggen. Link posted by Link posted by Mauricey.

stockholm.jpg
  • Kompromisslös Morrissey låter riktigt bra, review by Dan Backman (1 photo by Peter Hellman) - SvD. Link posted by Mauricey.

Last edited:
I f***ing love Clas Ohlson. Greatest shop in the world.

I f***ing love Clas Ohlson. Greatest shop in the world.

What sort of gift do you think was in the bag?

- - - Updated - - -

Olle svensson‏@svensson_olle·11 mins11 minutes ago
Thank you Morrissey!

B2WjCgeCYAA7Vxr.jpg

Acid House Kings@acidhousekings · 1h 1 hour ago
It's Morrissey night.

B2WUg8eIYAI4Jm5.jpg

♡+☮+harmony..♫‏@TeaHuhCream·3 mins3 minutes ago
Oh well...I did this today...Morrissey live in Stockholm

B2WmOamIUAAgsQH.jpg

Ebba‏@ebbamichaelsdot·4 mins4 minutes ago
Det finns ingen som Morrissey

B2WvaANIAAEojK1.jpg

Last edited:
Well the gift could be anything from a delightful rear light for a bicycle, a battery-powered fan that sprays water or some curtain rail fitters. (All items I have purchased)

Who knows? Clas rocks, any time spent there is a highlight of a shopping expedition

Delta Co.

The clerks reflect What Difference Does it Make. It makes nun. It's essential to read.

Notice that the bag is blue, and the letters are as well! The sign he is giving with his left hand is the BRS hand sign!

Open your eyes and---l00k and see!

Any shirtless pics?

This tour has been amazing-he hasn't stormed off the stage once.

Notice that the bag is blue, and the letters are as well! The sign he is giving with his left hand is the BRS hand sign!

Open your eyes and---l00k and see!

It's CHAS SON LOL. Notice that it's hilarious that Ari is going to shoot you with his Uzi, you f***tard.

IMG_2405.jpgIMG_2406.jpgIMG_2406.jpgIMG_2407.jpgIMG_2408.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

okey, i haven't been on here since 2007 and all my pics got turned the wrong way, but there you go. it was a good show and i REALLY enjoyed Asleep, since its the song i wanna get buried to. pardon my spelling. lots of love xoxoxoxo

And they were the right f***ing way when i uploaded them. ARGHGHGGHGGHHGGGH.

- - - Updated - - -

Why the f*** did them all turn up lopsided. Fudge it!

Can you tell Fred isn't home this evening?

Thanks for posting these "NOFMUSIC" Youtube clips.

Aren't we all in our homes: watching, bewlidered, amazed, relieved ?

Sing to me,

Hazard
England.

Last edited by a moderator:
And btw, I've really missed morrissey-solo, since my romance with codreanu and ever since. You are a lovely lot of people who share the same passion as I. Lots of love to you.

Im still disappointed morrissey didn't take his shirt of, and he never does in stockholm. I don't think he likes the stockholm audience that much.

And btw, I've really missed morrissey-solo, since my romance with codreanu and ever since. You are a lovely lot of people who share the same passion as I. Lots of love to you.

Im still disappointed morrissey didn't take his shirt of, and he never does in stockholm. I don't think he likes the stockholm audience that much.

I'm sure you've been missed too.

THANKS to everyone posting videos especially NOFMUSIC

What a great attempt at recording a 2014 show, NOFMUSIC, without attempting to sell it. If I had money - and I don't - then I would by you a 4k camera (video camera) and give you a better set of microphones and send you out....

The new bass player is going great. The band sound AMAZING (again and again.)
Better than Rebeeca & Fiona - thank god.
Must all be having 3 shreaded wheat for breakfast.

What a fantastic show.
Well done lads and Morrissey !

Hazard
England.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom