Dublin 3Arena announced (Dec. 1); on sale Sep. 12

its the o2 or 3 Arena as its called now

MORRISSEY ONLY IRISH SHOW ANNOUNCED 3ARENA, DUBLIN 1 DECEMBER - MCD.ie

Morrissey
ONLY IRISH SHOW ANNOUNCED
3ARENA, DUBLIN
1 DECEMBER
With Special Guest: Anna Calvi

Morrissey has confirmed his first Irish show since 2011 and will be performing at 3Arena on Monday 1st December.

Morrissey will be joined by special guest, Anna Calvi.

TICKET INFORMATION
Tickets from €59.50 inclusive of booking fee are on sale at 9am on Friday 12th September from Ticketmaster outlets and online at www.ticketmaster.ie

...British singer-songwriter Anna Calvi was nominated for the BCC Sound of 2011, Mercury Music Prize and a BRIT award upon the release of her self titled debut album. She released the critically acclaimed follow up, One Breath, in late 2013.

Tickets for Morrissey at 3Arena are on sale 9am Friday 12th September
MORRISSEY
ANNA CALVI
3ARENA // DECEMBER 1ST

Last edited by a moderator:
Cripes 60 euro is a bit steep. Only paid 15 euro for Marr!!

Think it was around 38 euro for the Vicar Street gigs.

60 euro is steep but feck it. Moz won't be doing concerts forever.
Man this kind of thing shows how valuable Moz solo is. I was checking ticketmaster this morning (although in fairness I knew tickets wouldnt go on sale today) and True to You, and of course Moz Solo has the lowdown first with all the details. Hats off to Moz solo for always being the first with the news.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too big for Morrissey, 14 thousand people, please. Have a feeling when he gets bored it will be on his "sick" list when it fails to sell out.

if he writes one negative statement on true to you about joan river's death, i ain't buying tickets to this gig.
Been to Dublin a lot but never to this venue. Is it decent?

60 euro is steep but feck it. Moz won't be doing concerts forever.
Man this kind of thing shows how valuable Moz solo is. I was checking ticketmaster this morning (although in fairness I knew tickets wouldnt go on sale today) and True to You, and of course Moz Solo has the lowdown first with all the details. Hats off to Moz solo for always being the first with the news.

Load of bollocks - 3Arena on Facebook was the first announcement.

You spout such shit sometimes (well, all the time really)

if he writes one negative statement on true to you about joan river's death, i ain't buying tickets to this gig.

With that attitude you won't be missed. Decent venue, too good for the likes of you.

Load of bollocks - 3Arena on Facebook was the first announcement.

You spout such shit sometimes (well, all the time really)

Very brave anonymous little person. How happy you must make everyone around you. I'm sorry you were dropped repeatedly as a child but that isn't quite enough of a reason to skulk around in websites as a masked c***. Excuse my language but I doubt if anything less vulgar would register in your under-developed brain. Do you cover all the mirrors in your rented squat so that you don't have to see yourself too often? Do you have rabies by any chance?

An 82 year old woman was beheaded in England yesterday. Twin nine year old boys were stabbed to death in Cork yesterday. And yet just like you all the News can talk about is Joan Rivers. I'm sorry but who cares, apart from her family and the factory of plastic surgeons?

Very brave anonymous little person. How happy you must make everyone around you. I'm sorry you were dropped repeatedly as a child but that isn't quite enough of a reason to skulk around in websites as a masked c***. Excuse my language but I doubt if anything less vulgar would register in your under-developed brain. Do you cover all the mirrors in your rented squat so that you don't have to see yourself too often? Do you have rabies by any chance?
LOL Acton. LOL. Made my day laughing at your great comment.

I said if moz writes a negative statement about Joan (who provided me with hours of laughter unlike that headless woman you are referring to) not you 2 dossers! unlike you drones...i do not live and die by Morrissey's word. Joan was a legend. His dear friend Nancy was quite upset. Look at her twitter.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom