Second Rome concert (Oct. 14) added; on sale Sep. 5 - TicketOne

wow. why cant he just limit the shows he does. he isn't able for this tour schedule. even 10 years ago he wouldn't be able for this. why put yourself in this position to disappoint fans? it really makes no sense. he should do half the dates. his American tour was less demanding and he couldn't complete that...even the NYC date!

These tours just look.like PR, show you.can.sell out a venue then f*** off

He's been doing this for years claiming to have sold out venues that are not full.
His last gig in England wasn't sold out and that was in Manchester. The guest list was huge, tickets were given away and you could get tickets on the day but still he claimed the MEN Areana was sold out in weeks. If this tour is to show how big he is, it could really back fire
The O2 in the UK won't sell out.
Fact he is adding so many dates is worrying

He's been doing this for years claiming to have sold out venues that are not full.
His last gig in England wasn't sold out and that was in Manchester. The guest list was huge, tickets were given away and you could get tickets on the day but still he claimed the MEN Areana was sold out in weeks. If this tour is to show how big he is, it could really back fire

It is worrying, he can't do this whole tour.

Who has the say on the guest list? In Boston some idiot in front of me in the lobby was on the guest list and he ended up invading the stage, grabbing Moz by the neck and getting slammed to the ground by security. Surely he wasn't a guest of Moz.

Joyce is Jell? Much. LOL

I genuinely admire some of you lot.

I'm not sure how much money I'd spend to see an act who has cancelled forty percent of his shows between 1991 and 2013.

I hope you get the luck you deserve.

Who is steering this ship? The first Rome show still isnt sold out yet and they already announced a second show?! Well, I guess this means I can wait til just before the shows play to buy a ticket, provided they actually play, since there will be plenty of tickets available. Much better than buying a ticket and then having to go through the hassle of getting a refund when everything gets cancelled.

Who has the say on the guest list? In Boston some idiot in front of me in the lobby was on the guest list and he ended up invading the stage, grabbing Moz by the neck and getting slammed to the ground by security. Surely he wasn't a guest of Moz.

Does anyone know who this man was??

Standing tickets for O2 were sold out in seconds. I tried to buy one from the moment they went on sale.
Places sell out immediately because agencies and scalpers buy as many tickets as they can to sell later at a higher price.
Quite sad.

Each member is given a guess list and Kristeen Young (she tried to use hers as a way to make friends, "Like me and you may meet Morrissey"
She tweeted the woman who wrote girls saying she really liked her and could get her on the guest list to see Morrissey.

Sometimes I wonder if I am on the correct "fan's" forum... Lot of people here that, for some reason, seems to hate Moz.
I just bought tickets for the whole italian tour (except Milan and Padova at the moment...oh yes, the second date in Rome too), like I did a couple of years ago, and if for some reasons he should be ill and cancel the gigs... oh well, "I may feel slightly sad, but I won't cry" and I will ask for refund of my tickets.

I would only love more different songs on the italian dates but, if this won't happen (and probably won't)...it's ok the same. Everybody decide how spend money. In october I will spend my money (trying) to follow Moz.
It's not like going in a restaurant.
That's it.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom