David Tseng is violating his own Member Conduct guidelines by posting Pedophile link...

K

keene

If you scroll down to the bottom of any page on the right hand side and click on Terms of Service.

Scroll to Member Conduct. Read this and ask yourself....does the posting of the pedophile link violate these terms?

If you scroll down to the bottom of any page on the right hand side and click on Terms of Service.

Scroll to Member Conduct. Read this and ask yourself....does the posting of the pedophile link violate these terms?

What terms are you getting at, specifically?

Member Conduct....number one.

You...May have some trouble with this. Ha

Yes I'm having massive trouble with this, I can't find the part which forbids members posting news about morrissey? Wait let me get my glasses on, I'll have another look..

Yes I'm having massive trouble with this, I can't find the part which forbids members posting news about morrissey? Wait let me get my glasses on, I'll have another look..

You'll need something bigger than a mouse brain to understand this....are you really david t.?

I mean who are you really?

Just remembered I don't wear glasses but still can't see anything to support your whining

Back
Top Bottom