Should the article about Morrissey's links to pedophiles be removed?The one approved by david tseng

K

keene

Let's vote....yes or no.

I don't know how to set up a poll....but let's send a message. Yes or No.

Re: Should the article about Morrissey's links to pedophiles be removed?The one approved by david ts

Let's vote....yes or no.

I vote YES....remove it.

Re: Should the article about Morrissey's links to pedophiles be removed?The one approved by david ts

Let's vote....yes or no.

Of course it should, but it won't be.

We don't really need another thread as it's clear from the other one that all but 3 people think it's wrong.
The old codger troll mouse, the thicko who thinks people who kill babies shouldn't be described as "baby killers" and Johnny Barleycorn.
Absolutely no one else seems to think it isn't a terrible idea.

From the frontage, yes. It is not news in any sense of the word.

From this site discussion board, no.

No.

It's only a silly old pop star.

If someone sprayed "paedophile" on the front doors of the three people here who think this shouldn't be removed, would they want to scrub it off or would they leave it there, as the fact someone thinks they're a paedo will be "of interest" to their neighbours?
There's absolutely no proof here, no substantiation, no cause for the accusation; just the laughable ramblings of some paranoid nutter who's put it up in a public space. Apparently, that fact alone is "of interest" to people.
What would happen if the word "paedophile" was left on the front doors of those three people here who think all this is fine, I wonder? Would the neighbours take the time to investigate the accusation themselves and sort fact from fiction? Or would they kick their doors in, beat the shit out of the occupants and set fire to their houses?

Let's vote....yes or no.

Haha sad c***. I vote in favour of you being removed, from life itself.

Yes, definately yes.

Haha sad c***. I vote in favour of you being removed, from life itself.

Actually.....I hope it stays up. Right where it is.

A testament to the awareness and brain power of david t. and the mental midgets (mouse brains) that support it.

In my view, it was a poor decision to post it to the main page.

There are two reasons that immediately spring to mind why davidt ahould take it down. First, the people have spoken. It is their participation that is a source of revenue for davidt in one capacity or another. It would be wholly reasonable for someone like davidt to heed their collective voice in instances such as this.

Second, as the wise sage Ben Parker once said before he met his fateful end, "with great power comes great responsibility." Whether it should be or not, Solo is the de facto Morrissey site. And with that power, I think davidt would be wise to exercise more caution.

BUT...

While the aforementioned are highly relevant considerations, there is still the ultimate trump card. To wit, this is davidt's private site. At its core, complaining to him about this issue is on par with chiding him because the wallpaper in his house clashes with the decor. It's his house; he can and will do as he pleases.

I think the site would do wonders by minding it's own terms of service. Specifically, getting rid of these c*** trolls. Nevertheless, the remedy is clear. If I don't like it, I can go to those other sites, start my own site, keep coming to this site, or do none of the above. Unfortunately, that is the practical reality.

Yep - It's an absolute disgrace.

Last edited:
Re: PLEASE DO NOT MOVE THIS THREAD. Actions have consequences. What will be fallout from pedo thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: PLEASE DO NOT MOVE THIS THREAD. Actions have consequences. What will be fallout from pedo thread

There will be no consequences. Not one.

This is a stupid thread about a stupid thread about a stupid blog that became stupid main page news.
There are too many threads about this and it is beyond irritating at this point. You're drowning out the actual news stories by constantly bumping this garbage post after post, thread after thread.
You're not going to change anything. Either accept that and shut up or leave.

This whole thing is quite sad.

Credibility takes a long time to build but only a moment to ruin.

It is possible recent negativity has gotten into my subconscious as I still process the news of the bodyguard lawsuit. There is a lot of negativity surrounding Morrissey's recent statements about me, the site and in general but I try not to let it affect me and think positive. I don't sit around consciously thinking 'how can I get back at Morrissey?' as some might be convinced of.

Every so often I get people coming on the site saying it's dead or over, but guess what, it's still going.

Thread got moved, well played David. Well played.

Yes please.

And also all of the other "rumor has it" non-news.

Back
Top Bottom