Listening party for new album

A

Anonymous

Hey I'm Noah from BC and in Montreal for the week I wanted to buy the new album today and the clerk told me it<s not out yet but someone here in Montreal has been hosting listening parties the last 2 weekends and again this weekend?. I looked all over this site and can't find any info about that. Does anyone here know, the guy's name is Stefan. I promise to buy the new album but I'd love to hear it and meet local fans... please help? thanks

Omg srsly? Not exactly party attire. :straightface:

Hey I'm Noah from BC and in Montreal for the week I wanted to buy the new album today and the clerk told me it<s not out yet but someone here in Montreal has been hosting listening parties the last 2 weekends and again this weekend?. I looked all over this site and can't find any info about that. Does anyone here know, the guy's name is Stefan. I promise to buy the new album but I'd love to hear it and meet local fans... please help? thanks

Is it this person?

http://who.godaddy.com/whoisstd.asp...8pXfZImdutjMTjtj1wCSOafYMqgp2o0WJMndo3HXEQQ==

The name is Stephane, not Stefan. Write to him through the Passions Just Like Mine.com website.

I’ll be having a listening party at my apt. on Tuesday morning when it comes out. Actually more like a listening party at the office when I get into work.

I’ll be having a listening party at my apt. on Tuesday morning when it comes out. Actually more like a listening party at the office when I get into work.

Too bad it doesn't come out this Tuesday. That would be nice.

Back
Top Bottom