Cancelled Tour Shirts

That's brilliant.
It would be even better if it had a back print, with a list of all the cancelled dates crossed out (though that might mean it would have to be so long it would stretch down to your knees).

How many cancelled shows have you not been to? Which was your favorite? Mine was Las Vegas when Alain hurt his back. That show almost rocked!

Personally, the only cancelled shows I've gone to which have 'rocked', were the ones where the band actually managed to play for a few minutes before the curtain came down. Liverpool 2009 was going great, right up until Moz got bottled off during the second song, so I'll go with that one. :)

Oooo. That's a good one. Of show's where he actually played part of the show, I'll have to go with Pauley Pavillion in Los Angeles. That one was fun.

Re: Morrissey official cancellation tees

This was posted before.

Re: Morrissey Shirt Offers Relief for Fans Affected by Tour Cancellation - SPIN

Like your Avatar. Is that you?

Like your Avatar. Is that you?

It is! I think I’ve perfected using the Milo generator....my first batch where I made my whole family turned out OK but I think this one I really nailed my essence, crappy smile and all.

Morrissey NEEDS to wear that shirt (or have the boys in the band wear them) on his first night back on stage.

He has a great sense of humor. It would be hilarious for him to poke fun at himself and have a laugh with the rest of his fans in the process.

Morrissey NEEDS to wear that shirt (or have the boys in the band wear them) on his first night back on stage.

He has a great sense of humor. It would be hilarious for him to poke fun at himself and have a laugh with the rest of his fans in the process.

I agree. I honestly think it would be a great PR move. But what do I know?

The only way to improve it would be to put all the canceled dates on the back.

Tags
harvestrecords morrissey
Back
Top Bottom