ticket refunds

A

Anonymous

i have hard copy ticketmaster tickets i bought from a broker. is it possible to get a refund from ticketmaster? if so, how?

thanks

I purchased tickets for DC on Stubhub, and my credit card statement already has a pending credit from them.

On the other hand, purchased tickets for the show at the Barclays Center from Ticketmaster and they haven't even sent an email to say the show has been cancelled. Their FAQs state all cancelled shows will be refunded, etc.

:(

I purchased tickets for DC on Stubhub, and my credit card statement already has a pending credit from them.

On the other hand, purchased tickets for the show at the Barclays Center from Ticketmaster and they haven't even sent an email to say the show has been cancelled. Their FAQs state all cancelled shows will be refunded, etc.

:(
Keep checking your email inbox. I just got several emails from Ticketmaster alerting me to the canceled dates and letting me know I'll be receiving automatic refunds.

Now I'm curious...the post said the ticket was bought from a broker (second hand)?
Wouldn't an automatic refund go to the original buyer?
If I had paper tickets; I'd make a beeline straight to the venue & plead my case.
In happier news; Ticketfly refunded my ticket & fees this morning.

If you buy via a broker say stub hub they should take the money back from the seller and refund you and the original seller will be refunded by ticketmaster

i have hard copy ticketmaster tickets i bought from a broker. is it possible to get a refund from ticketmaster? if so, how?

thanks

The broker will get the refund, ticketmaster won't help you - it's the broker who owes you. Hope you get it sorted.

Waldo

Keep checking your email inbox. I just got several emails from Ticketmaster alerting me to the canceled dates and letting me know I'll be receiving automatic refunds.

I finally got an email from Ticketmaster this afternoon, notifying me of the cancellations and telling me that I would have a refund in 5-7 business days

Back
Top Bottom