Boston opener?

Ummmmmm, how amazing would this be?

Last edited by a moderator:
Morrissey is going to do a spoken-word set :guitar:

Of 'The Messenger' :sick:

New Kids On The Block, Boston's finest are all set to appear.

Jukebox ''I will be there'' Jury

Boston tonight

a) is there an opener
b) what are set times

No answer at the Opera House to get this info

thanks
C

Shame. Maybe he should reach out to Foghat?

Hearing Foghat's name for the first time in 25 years made me laugh out loud. If you had to guess, Viva, what do you think the term 'Foghat' even means?

Re: Boston tonight

a) is there an opener
b) what are set times

No answer at the Opera House to get this info

thanks
C
There is reportedly no opener, and it's been rebilled as an Evening with Morrissey. I'd be there early.

Re: Boston tonight

Excellent questions. Can't believe no one has figured out who the new opener is yet. Maybe he'll just show more videos?

"An evening with Morrissey" ha! Maybe we'll get 19 songs instead of 17 or 18.

Although it would be amazing if he just said "f*** it, well just do another 30 minutes ourselves instead of paying somebody else"

Hearing Foghat's name for the first time in 25 years made me laugh out loud. If you had to guess, Viva, what do you think the term 'Foghat' even means?

It probably has something to do with dope smoking...those darn kids.

'An Evening with Morrissey' sounds like he's sacked the whole band, and is just going to stand on stage and tell amusing anecdotes about his life for 90 minutes.

Doors at 7, video intro goes on at 830, Morrissey at 9.

Called the opera house a few hours ago and that's what they told me word for word.

'An Evening with Morrissey' sounds like he's sacked the whole band, and is just going to stand on stage and tell amusing anecdotes about his life for 90 minutes.

That was my first thought/fantasy when I heard it.

Opening Act Baltimore 6/10/14??

Does anyone know if there will be a different opening act for the show at Meyerhoff this Tuesday 6/10/14? What time will Morrissey go on?

Back
Top Bottom