Miami, FL - Knight Concert Hall (May 31, 2014) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

How Soon Is Now? / You Have Killed Me / Certain People I Know / Hand In Glove / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Ganglord / I Have Forgiven Jesus / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Trouble Loves Me / Istanbul / To Give (The Reason I Live) / The Bullfighter Dies / Life Is A Pigsty / Yes, I Am Blind / Earth Is The Loneliest Planet / Meat Is Murder / Speedway // Asleep / First Of The Gang To Die

set list provided by @ariellec / Twitter, Girlmostlikely, setlist.fm.

Last edited:
Awwww, this girl tweeted her setlist notes. :sweet:

Last edited by a moderator:
This seems like it might be a quote from tonight.

Better crowd than last night. Great performance. Minimal stage invasions but great banter. Most caught on vid. Pics to follow too. Partying Miami style first.

Better crowd than last night. Great performance. Minimal stage invasions but great banter. Most caught on vid. Pics to follow too. Partying Miami style first.

Go get a Mojito.

yes, that was a quote another one was:" i really am an understanding man, but.... thats about it."

it was great, although bullfighter and istanbul were quite quiet, and for me at least, not very exciting... you have killed me was a surprisr, world peace was brilliant... met solomon outside, damn that man is chilling and cool... and told me his grandgrandparents are austrian (as i am).
oh, and morrissey (again) told that he never voted, and never will, under this system. cant agree though.

thanks miami, you are too hot, but lovely :)

Last edited:
yes, that was a quote another one was: i really am an understanding man, but.... thats about it.

it was great, although bullfighter and istanbul were quite quiet, and for me at least, not very exciting... you have killed me was a surprisr, world peace was brilliant... met solomon outside, damn that man is chilling and cool... and told me his grandgrandparents are austrian (as i am).
oh, and morrissey (again) told that he never voted, and never will, under this system. cant agree though.

thanks miami, you are too hot, but lovely :)

Hmm. Weird.

Jesus. Looking at her Twitter account it appeared she was busy tweeting all the way through the damn gig. Can't people put their phones down for goddam 5 minutes?

Whats the full setlist?

Why would you have to be a nerd to want to know a set list? I swear the term nerd gets thrown around a lot these days. Does anyone actually know what a nerd is? Or do people use the term to make them feel otherwise cool?

I also saw a video on the record store day site and people were saying how great it was to be geeky and nerdy buying vinyl. WTF is going on? It used to be called buying music. Is it a new hipster thing to be 'nerdy' now?

Jerry A Galindo ‏@JerryAGalindo 7m
I was so impressed by @KristeenYoung's opening set for #Morrissey tonight that I purchased her CD, #TheKnifeShift pic.twitter.com/6YMHbLWkkz

Whats the full setlist?

I believe the rest is~

Yes I am Blind
Meat is Murder
Speedway (nothing in break)
---
Asleep
First of the Gang

Very good show tonight! I loved the setlist. Moz was chatty. Those quotes posted were accurate. He said Something funny about finally saving enough money for bus fare to make it to Miami. I guess that means its his first time playing here. I didn't realize, Im not from here. There was great energy from the crowd and Moz seemed pleased. We were rewarded with a shirt toss!!

Hoping he chooses to play National Front Disco and Someday in Chicago.

Jesus. Looking at her Twitter account it appeared she was busy tweeting all the way through the damn gig. Can't people put their phones down for goddam 5 minutes?

That's twatter / farcebook for u , self obsessed, people that feel the need to tell the world that they just had a big #steamyshit#lookatme #getalife @mordor

Wish I was there, please please please come to uk this year

All you do is complain on this Garbage Truck Web-Site....

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom