When Moz stops touring

Ryan

Notre-DAYUM!
Subscriber
Who else thinks once he stops touring that, when asked in an interview, "why did you stop touring?" he will say something almost precisely along the lines of:

"Well, I told you one day goodbye will be farewell. You should have grabbed me while you still had the time."

I was getting ready for work this morning and that popped into my head, since he's been opening and closing sets with that song so often.

He's much too money hungry and attention starved to stop touring. He also said he wants to die on stage.

Who else thinks once he stops touring that, when asked in an interview, "why did you stop touring?" he will say something almost precisely along the lines of:

"Well, I told you one day goodbye will be farewell. You should have grabbed me while you still had the time."

I was getting ready for work this morning and that popped into my head, since he's been opening and closing sets with that song so often.

Right now for 2000 seat venues his guarantee is about 35k-40k. Of course he has to pay the band outta that. Add merch to it and let's say for a 20 city tour...that's a good amount of cash. After production costs blah blah blah, he is still banking. I don't see him giving that up anytime soon. It's where the vast majority of his cash comes from.

Right now for 2000 seat venues his guarantee is about 35k-40k. Of course he has to pay the band outta that. Add merch to it and let's say for a 20 city tour...that's a good amount of cash. After production costs blah blah blah, he is still banking. I don't see him giving that up anytime soon. It's where the vast majority of his cash comes from.

Didn't he sell his smiths royalties? He certainly doesn't make money from album sales anymore.

Who pays for the hotels, tour bus, meals, etc? Also, his command few was just reported as 100k a show.

Oh I don't think he will stop anytime soon, I can just picture him saying what I said in his voice nice and sarcastically as he does.

He played "one day goodbye will be farewell" as an encore about 5 years ago and everyone was speculating then that it was all over.

- - - Updated - - -

It's not even that good of a song.

It's a great song...

Back
Top Bottom