Allow me to introduce myself

Hi guys and gals, I just found this wonderful little piece of the innerwebs today and must say I am like a fat little bastard in a candy shop.

A little about me. I am 45 years old, single, still have my V card in tact in hopes that one day I will find a woman to give it to. I love The Smiths and Morrissey and consider myself one of the biggest fans in the state of North Carolina. I also enjoy anime and model trains, which my parents hate the anime but my father and I spend a couple hours an evening in my whore sister's old room we turned into Grand Morrissey Station working on our trains.

Hi guys and gals, I just found this wonderful little piece of the innerwebs today and must say I am like a fat little bastard in a candy shop.

A little about me. I am 45 years old, single, still have my V card in tact in hopes that one day I will find a woman to give it to. I love The Smiths and Morrissey and consider myself one of the biggest fans in the state of North Carolina. I also enjoy anime and model trains, which my parents hate the anime but my father and I spend a couple hours an evening in my whore sister's old room we turned into Grand Morrissey Station working on our trains.

Wow. What loser.

You don't have to tell us you're a virgin AND into anime and trains...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tautology_(grammar)

Back
Top Bottom