Morrissey Reportedly to Dress Band in "Meat Is Murder" T-shirts for Dallas Concert - Dallas Observer

An anonymous person writes:

Don't know if you've seen this but here is an article from the Dallas Observer regarding band tshirts for the upcoming date. Note the PETA link to purchase to, perhaps we can all come dressed alike?

Morrissey Reportedly to Dress Band in "Meat Is Murder" T-shirts for Dallas Concert - Dallas Observer blog

Excerpt:

In any event, PETA reached out to the Observer this morning to inform us that Morrissey's band -- who routinely dress up in matching outfits -- are planning on wearing the new "Meat Is Murder" duds on the occasion of their Majestic stop. Why Dallas, you might ask? Well, Texas is the nation's largest producer of beef products (and by a comfortable margin, it would seem), so we perhaps are in need of a good wake-up call. Apparently Dallas just happens to be important enough to be the, er, guinea pig on this one. (Sorry, El Paso.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Morrissey Reportedly to Dress Band in "Meat Is Murder" T-shirts for Dallas Concert - Dallas Obse

In British pop there is a long and noble tradition of dressing your band in matching t-shirts.

Well it's better than dressing them in their underwear and hopefully I've seen the last of boz in drag.

wish they would were prince harry is a c**t t shirts,he wants to buy a pub...with whos money?? oh that's right the tax payers.

Re: Morrissey Reportedly to Dress Band in "Meat Is Murder" T-shirts for Dallas Concert - Dallas Obse

Well it's better than dressing them in their underwear and hopefully I've seen the last of boz in drag.

wish they would were prince harry is a c**t t shirts,he wants to buy a pub...with whos money?? oh that's right the tax payers.

Very strange story that.

strange but true,and you wonder why moz hates the royals,so much suffering around the world and we have to put up with this disgusting family.

@itsmorrissey Meat Is Murder.Beef's Biocide.Steak's Suicide.Pork's Fratricide. Fish:Oceanicide Milk's Monstrous.Eat Veg-not-Egg #plantplanet

strange but true,and you wonder why moz hates the royals,so much suffering around the world and we have to put up with this disgusting family.

It doesn't bother me. I just think its odd.

I will be at this concert sporting my 1984 T.

It may be murder, but it sure is delicious :p

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom