"Moz Goes to Hollywood: Morrissey/The Smiths"- Kevin Cummins exhibit in Los Angeles (May 2014)

From the Mr Musichead Rock Art Gallery:

“Moz Goes to Hollywood: Morrissey/The Smiths”, An Exhibit featuring Morrissey Official photography by Kevin Cummins.

A Los Angeles premier exhibit featuring 30 iconic and rare images by renowned photographer Kevin Cummins, who has been shooting with The Smiths and Morrissey for over three decades.

Exhibit up until May 15th

Mr Musichead Rock Art Gallery
7511 W. Sunset Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90046
P: 323.876.0042

Mr. Musichead Gallery

I went to the Mr. Musichead Gallery on Sunset in Hollywood yesterday and really enjoyed the photos. Most were from the 91 Kill Uncle tour. There were two photos of the Smiths and some other photos from random years. Very nice! I loved being surrounded by walls of Moz photos. It was fun! I bought a poster signed by the photographer and a nice set of 31 photo postcards that came in a nice green box that says MORRISSEY AND THE SMITHS Kevin Cummins. It doesn't contain all the photos from the Gallery and it has some that were not in the gallery. The owner told me Kevin Cummins gave a talk on May 2nd. I asked if Moz had been in for a look. He said "not yet." I told him he's on tour and not in LA. The collection leaves today and without Moz seeing it.

Last edited:
Re: Mr. Musichead Gallery

I bought that green box of postcards, too. It's a lovely set and contains my favorite photo of Morrissey that Mr. Cummins took, Morrissey lying on the floor at Jones Beach in NY, 1991, with a large present with bow. I was at that show, so it was nice to have that postcard included in the set. I'm glad that you enjoyed the photos! The Kill Uncle tour was really special to me being my first Moz shows...wish I could have seen the photos.

I went to the Mr. Musichead Gallery on Sunset in Hollywood yesterday and really enjoyed the photos. Most were from the 91 Kill Uncle tour. There were two photos of the Smiths and some other photos from random years. Very nice! I loved being surrounded by walls of Moz photos. It was fun! I bought a poster signed by the photographer and a nice set of 31 photo postcards that came in a nice green box that says MORRISSEY AND THE SMITHS Kevin Cummins. It doesn't contain all the photos from the Gallery and it has some that were not in the gallery. The owner told me Kevin Cummins gave a talk on May 2nd. I asked if Moz had been in for a look. He said "not yet." I told him he's on tour and not in LA. The collection leaves today and without Moz seeing it.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom