Hello!

Handsome

So, i've been a Morrissey/The Smiths fan for quite some time and one day i thought to myself "what if there is some kind of community on the internet for people that are also into Moz and The Smiths. That thought made me end up here, and it looks great. Nice to meet you all!

Welcome! Ah "Moon River" is one of my faves! Beautifully sung!
What is your favourite Smiths/Morrissey song? :)

Thank you! It's indeed a very beautiful song! I must say that Blade Runner is a matter of fact one of my favourite films! :)

If i have to choose one i would probably explode. But with The Smiths i'd say Ask, London, The Queen is Dead, Stop Me... and Sheila Take a Bow. With Morrisseys solo carrer i'd say November Spawned a Monster, Suedehead, Everyday is Like Sunday and Margaret On the Guillotine. :)

Thank you! It's indeed a very beautiful song! I must say that Blade Runner is a matter of fact one of my favourite films! :)

If i have to choose one i would probably explode. But with The Smiths i'd say Ask, London, The Queen is Dead, Stop Me... and Sheila Take a Bow. With Morrisseys solo carrer i'd say November Spawned a Monster, Suedehead, Everyday is Like Sunday and Margaret On the Guillotine. :)

Yey! Blade Runner is top of my favourite film lists! Yes, I love Morrissey's early stuff too. It's the best of the lot in my opinion! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom