Anything cooking in NYC for an after-party on Sat June 21?

Harsh Truth

Ever Felt Had?
Just curious if any NYC locals had heard about, or were planning on setting up, an after-party on June 21st? Been to a few good ones over the years and hope something is in the works!

Yes! We (The Sons & Heirs) working on a great party within a short walk of the Barclay's center. Stay tuned, I will share info as soon as I'm able to.
xoxo
Ravi Marr:guitar:

Yes! We (The Sons & Heirs) working on a great party within a short walk of the Barclay's center. Stay tuned, I will share info as soon as I'm able to.
xoxo
Ravi Marr:guitar:

Great news!

Anything new on this?

Sorry for not chiming in earlier, and thanks for posting our link! We're looking forward to seeing everyone, it's going to be a great night.

Full Details below! xoxo Ravi Marr :guitar::guitar::guitar:
---
Hello you unruly boys and girls:

Thank you so much for making Morrissey's 55th birthday a night we'll never forget.
We're excited to invite you to a really special, intimate show at a spot we've always loved playing, Union Hall, in the heart of Park Slope and just steps from the Barclays Center. Immediately following Morrissey's concert at the arena, join us as we cap the night off with all of the Smiths singalongs you likely won't hear at Barclays. We're so excited to have a Saturday night in Brooklyn for Morrissey/Smiths fans, on the longest night of the year no less, and incredibly honored to host your afterparty. Our hearts are full and our stage is yours. Join us.
Love, The Sons & Heirs

Saturday, June 21st, 11 PM,
The Morrissey Barclays Center Afterparty featuring The Sons & Heirs (A Tribute to The Smiths & Morrissey)
UNION HALL
702 Union Street, Brooklyn, NY 11215
Map
Advance Tickets $18, $20 day of show, 21+
JOIN FACEBOOK EVENT FOR UPDATES!

Ravi Marr, can you please still hold this event??? Or an even bigger, better, badass one???!!! Something needs to fill the void. So bummed right now...

Our show goes on! This is not our first afterparty to fill the void in fact... we played at BB King's the night that Morrissey cancelled MSG, around 2007 or so? Union Hall is a very small venue, and they have an earlier event scheduled. So I would recommend getting tickets ASAP! I don't know if there's any way for us to move to a bigger venue at this point.

Personally, I prefer a smaller venue... but of course, I already have tickets! Thanks Ravi Marr!!! See you in 10 days! :)

Back
Top Bottom