Mike Joyce and Andy Rourke DJ tour

...You know it's time for a break from Solo when you find news like this more exciting than the announcement of a new album combined with a whole tour with kristeen never-was young and the occasional has-been with a shady past. :D

Andy Rourke said in a recent interview that people on Morrissey-Solo never say anything nice about him. Andy Rourke was very wrong! You can see here that people have a lot of nice things to say about him. They even promote his new career as a DJ! God bless him.

This is really cool! Thanks for promoting! :thumb:

I always wish my favorite musicians and such would visit my area though...

I paid $20 to watch Andy Rourke do a "dj set", thinking it would be really good, and all he did was sit and stream music from iTunes off his macbook, laptop thing. I think it was iTunes 'indie party mix'. So do not expect him to actually be spinning on any turn tables...expect a wedding style dj. Save your money, energy and time people!

Any information about the actual dates?

I saw Joyce and Rourke DJ at Glastonbury and it was actually very very good.

It's awesome that you went to the Glastonbury festival. I hear that is an amazing festival. Mike Joyce maybe a brilliant DJ. But talking from experience Andy Rourke as a DJ on his own isn't great. I always felt Mike Joyce had more brains and talent than Andy Rourke.

#hangtheDJ "paniconthestreetsofbirmingham" #lawnmowerreplacementpartsspinningthedecks #theeecheskeepremoving

all addressees .cc .bc NB:

"Monitor attendees at aural atrocity exhibitions [aka: DJ Tour] then cross-correlate with Fanfified names: matches to be added to Imperfect List of Banned Unpersons. Send updated list to major ticketing agencies and front of house security for UK tour date security issues 'going forward'. Thanks.":straightface:

Back
Top Bottom