Who remembers andy ison Andy rourkes die hard fan

Smiths_fan

I seen some of her posts are still on here and they seem a bit crazy. Then I noticed people saying she had autism and the only thing/person she would talk about was andy rourke. Her whole life was devoted to him! I really do feel for her in a way because I don't think people realised she had autism and I don't think she realised how crazy she sounded even though she couldn't help it.. Is it true mike joyce used to treat her badly and make fun of her when she followed him and andy? I hope she has got help and is ok now.

She was a 'fan' of Andy Rourke for all the wrong reasons! She had a crush on Andy Rourke, she fancied him, she wanted to go out with him and be friends with him. I wouldn't even say she was a 'fan' of him! I think Andy Rourke couldn't stand her. I think I would go so far as to say he hated her. Not sure about Mike Joyce treating her badly? I believe Mike Joyce and Andy Rourke are good friends, so they would stick-up for each other.
I heard Andy Rourke's ex-manager Nova Rehman was very nasty and cruel to her in nightclubs at Rourke events. To be honest I think Nova Rehman looks very scary and hard, I've seen photos of him. Only an idiot would mess with a man like Nova Rehman. Heather Street is one of Andy Rourke's ex-girlfriends. I believe Heather was nasty and mean to Andy Ison, maybe because Heather was Rourke's girl at the time. Heather and Nova Rehman are good friends. I think there were some others in Andy Rourke's crowd who were nasty to her. I believe Andy Ison has Asperger's syndrome (AS), also known as Asperger disorder (AD) or simply Asperger's, which is an autism spectrum disorder (ASD).
I think Andy Ison sounds like a harmless idiot with mental health problems, maybe she got the help she needed. While I did like Andy Rourke's bass playing in The Smiths, I think it is very stupid and foolish to base your life on a man like Rourke.

Back
Top Bottom