Longtime Moz friend promotes wife's TV show which airs on Lifetime TV 1/1/2014 10:00pm

terrancestamp

I am getting the word out about the show "Kim Of Queens". I choose this forum because I am a diehard Morrissey supporter (since 86') and feel like people here are friends (yet I have never met most). If you are not interested in this please stop reading and go to another thread. If I have peaked your interest please check out the link below. Maybe you will even watch the show on New Years Day at 10pm on Lifetime TV after "Dance Mom's" and like it. If you feel the need to leave nasty comments, DON'T! This show is about positivity, encouraging and empowering young women. I am aware of Morrissey's penchant for loud vocal women and women who are pro-woman. So in my dreams I can see Morrissey might even like the show. That is a dream for now. Here is the link...hope you watch....

http://www.mylifetime.com/shows/kim-of-queens/episodes/season-1

This is purely semantics, but really the title of this thread should be amended to begin "Longtime poster..." The title implies that a personal friend of Morrissey's is somehow involved in this production, which appears to not be the case. Just a suggestion - I don't say this with gritted teeth.

I am a friend of Morrissey, so the title is apropos. The show started airing in the UK on April 7th. She also did a feature in the Sun. If anyone comes across it please save it for me. I will pay for it and the shipping.

THANKS!

I am a friend of Morrissey, so the title is apropos. The show started airing in the UK on April 7th. She also did a feature in the Sun. If anyone comes across it please save it for me. I will pay for it and the shipping.

THANKS!
I am also a long time friend of Morrissey and would like everyone to buy PeterB Spam! The finest mechanically recovered meat on the market (may
cause severe stomach cramps and Diarrhoea).

Back
Top Bottom