change poll

D

DAVIE

Does anyone to how to change polls? If any mod can do it...could you change the Alien & UFO poll or get rid and make a new one so that the users can be seen? I think it also prevents anonymous votes. It would be a big help. Thanks :)

Does anyone to how to change polls? If any mod can do it...could you change the Alien & UFO poll or get rid and make a new one so that the users can be seen? I think it also prevents anonymous votes. It would be a big help. Thanks :)

I would also change the title of the thread to match the poll question.

The poll question is not the same as the thread heading.

Extraterrestrial life can be a simple cell or a very primitive organism. It doesn't have to be some highly complex entity such as an alien (a walking, human-like creature) or a UFO.

* Update to post: MODS, please don't change heading.

Last edited:
I would also change the title of the thread to match the poll question.

The poll question is not the same as the thread heading.

Extraterrestrial life can be a simple cell or a very primitive organism. It doesn't have to be some highly complex entity such as an alien (a walking, human-like creature) or a UFO.

Okay then. I deliberately did it. But if it makes you happy then the mods can change it to "Do you believe in Aliens, UFOs and Darth Vader?" :D

Current vBulletin software does not have tool to edit polls.

You have to send a very polite request to site administrator to edit poll options.

However, site administrator will keep anonymous voting.

Since unification of mainpage and forum, he decided not to have a poll on mainpage because it takes too much time to load.

Because of this he decided to allow anonymous users to take part in poll threads in the forums.

Last edited:
Even though there are only 3 votes, it's not a good idea to change poll settings afterwards as those who initially voted may not want their vote disclosed.

Even though there are only 3 votes, it's not a good idea to change poll settings afterwards as those who initially voted may not want their vote disclosed.

They wouldn't have had a choice if I ticked the box in the first place though. They are probably my friends on here anyway :confused:

Feel free to delete Aliens & UFOs. I've created a new UFO, Aliens & Darth Vader thread :)

Edit: Thanks Kewpie

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom