Hi!

fenner

Hi... I am new here and I'm wondering if I should even be here in the first place? Gee that sounds kind of stupid, but really-- I don't even necessarily like Morrissey as a person (but I know basically all there is to know about him now thanks to an ex-boyfriend) and I really only like a few things he's done solo (but I DO love The Smiths)! Anyways, I just joined because I googled some things and stumbled upon some hilarious bits I found posted here and felt like I should be in on the fun. So based on my description.... do you think there could still be a place for me here/ is there any use in me being on this forum?:eek::squiffy:

Hi... I am new here and I'm wondering if I should even be here in the first place? Gee that sounds kind of stupid, but really-- I don't even necessarily like Morrissey as a person (but I know basically all there is to know about him now thanks to an ex-boyfriend) and I really only like a few things he's done solo (but I DO love The Smiths)! Anyways, I just joined because I googled some things and stumbled upon some hilarious bits I found posted here and felt like I should be in on the fun. So based on my description.... do you think there could still be a place for me here/ is there any use in me being on this forum?:eek::squiffy:

If you have to ask, probably not...

I like Texas...so I guess you can stay if you want to.

What gender are you?

Sounds to me like you belong here. Welcome. Have fun.

Jiminy Christmas, the four of us sound like a...

welcome_wagon-1.jpg

:lbf:

- - - Updated - - -

Also yeah I guess it's silly to ask... but I don't really know the dynamics of the forum too well at this moment

We are fresh out of handbooks. Can I email you one in PDF format? :D

Greetings.
If you love The Smiths, You are halfway there if you ask me. Loving or loathing Moz seems to be a constant topic of conversation on this site, especially recentally due to the debacle of his recent tour and the troubles that plague him. You will read posts from people who claim to be "True Fans" professing they're unswerving devotion one day, and mentally burning him in effigy the next. It all depends on you I suppose, and if you wish to learn more about the man this site is dedicated to. Personally, I wouldn't visit a site on a regular basis for someone I "don't necessarily like as a person", but give it a shot. You may find yourself in good company.
So, welcome!
Peace be with you.

Back
Top Bottom